First of all, thank you very much for all the work and effort you put into making the Dabbawalla design look good :-) I want to give everybody some pointers so that we can take this designing contest to the next level:
- Dabbawalla delivers convenient, delicious and healthy food. Try to communicate this through the logo.
- We have a fairly rich target audience: the logo has to look sexy and sophisticated.
- A lot of you have used a leaf in the design. I know this communicates fresh, but unless you have a really good reason, you can leave out the leave.
- I'm curious what you guys can do with minimalistic (iOS7 viby) design
- I'm curious what you guys can do with food. Is it possible to make food look tasty, sexy and sophisticated in a logo?
- And what about labels? I like where #74 is going. As a food deliverer I can use these labels to label my product. Pretty neat.
- I know it can look cheesy, but what about a fork and knife in the design?
Have fun with it!