What We Do
We provide high-tech, machine-learning software for asset management, primarily pavement evaluation.
Target audience is two-fold:
(1) smaller road owners, like cities, who need to keep track of the condition of their roads and airports, but who get overwhelmed with data and the cost of traditional pavement evaluation services provided by consultants
(2) Consultants, who provide traditional pavement evaluation services, such as on-site (walking) inspections, but who would benefit from our smart pavement monitoring software (uses deep machine learning)
Gold and Black, due to our association with the University of Missouri-Columbia (but not identical please)
Grey can be used because of pavement color, and because our software is sophisticated yet unbiased
We are not opposed to the use of another color (such as orange to complete the tiger vibe), but limiting to the above two or three colors would be OK too
Our Ideas and Additional Information:
- Could incorporate a tiger's eye, not only because of the name, but because our software uses machine learning (which sees patterns in data) and we also have a visualization dashboard that allows a good look at a lot of data. We could see some circular or oval shape in the design
- Caution: Want to avoid looking too much like a possible competitor - Tigerbrain engineering
- Because we are high-tech and big data centered, cleaner, high-tech art along these lines would be helpful
- We will start by working roads and airport pavements, but in the future, we might also help evaluate other physical assets in transportation, such as bridges, road signs, and other infrastructure. So, we are hesitant to limit ourselves to roads in the logo design. Simple is OK, maybe just focus on the Tiger eye theme
- Our acronym would be TEE. We would like to see some designs featuring the TEE logo, but not all designs.