Our Target Audience:
Demographics: 20s-40s, singles and young families, diverse education/occupation
Psychographics: northern Michigan nature and geography, mix of tradition and progressive culture
Our Ideas and Additional Information:
UPDATE: We uploaded several logos that we really like (we do not own the rights to any of them). Feel free to use these for some reference as to what style and imagery we're looking for. Thanks!
- The letter "C" may be incorporated in our logo, but we are interested in creative alternatives to the "C" logo
- We would also like a natural image (tree or water), or a trinity symbol. But we are open to other creative alternatives.
- Abstract design is preferred
- Our city has two adjacent lakes.
- Pine trees are common here
- The logo should be versatile enough to be used independently from the text
- The logo should look good in color as well as black/white
- A tasteful mix of tradition and modernity would appeal well to both our current membership and target audience (an "ancient future" approach)
- Please no corny or over-spiritualized images, such as sprouting plants, bendy crosses, or stick figure people holding hands. We want to stand out from stereotypical church logos.