What We Do
Clark County, Nevada, USA is looking to build a brand and logo for its new sustainability and climate action planning initiative. See brand messaging below.
Clark County is many things to many people, but at our core, we are resourceful and bold. From the Las Vegas Strip to Red Rock Canyon, you will find pristine lands, cultural treasures, year-round outdoor activities, and world-class entertainment, making our community a vibrant place to work, play, and live.
The residents of Clark County are resilient, resourceful, and ready in the face of challenges. We know anything is possible when we work together and go all in for our county community. All-In for Clark County takes a smart, bold, and inclusive approach to create a sustainable community for the well-being and prosperity of all, today and for future generations. Going all in – that’s the Clark County way.
The current colors of Clark County are as follows:
The Colors for the Department of Environment & Sustainability (within Clark County) which is leading this project are:
We are interested in seeing options with both sets of colors- but also are open to adding in colors that match well with these.
- Maybe sticking with the blues, greens and yellow with another complementary color.
Our Ideas and Additional Information:
-The Plan will focus on Energy, Water, Waste, Transportation so please try playing around with these aspects and weaving them into the logo in an ABSTRACT way
- ABSOLUTELY NO DICE, PLAYING CARDS, OR POKER CHIPS. We are NOT going for a literal gaming theme but open to an abstract representation of the All-In concept
- The logos attached to this are our current county logos. These can be used as inspiration – BUT we want something a bit more modern (sleek lines, simple lettering, and highly defined elements) with bright colours
Ideas to play around with:
- the abstract over the literal in terms of imagery. An example: a logo with mountains in the background and in the mountain’s shadow is another image related to Clark country
- A simple text treatment where “All In” is the prominent text