Forum

Car accident last Saturday

Logo Designer
Fernando,

Sorry to hear this. It makes me feel so so sad. But miracle can happen and i believe in miracle. Big prayers for your brother Paul.

Ivan
14 years ago

Logo Designer
FernandoBrandManager said:
Thank you to all!!!

and please explain to this CH...i made a mistake but my days are a nightmare!!!

https://logotournament.com/contests/j.t.p.s

Please explain...so sorry for my words in PM to the CH...besides i really have a headache since the accident!!!
My english is poor too. So the admin put me 40 VP about this.
Sorry again...i hope you can understand me

ulahts, my brother have no activity in your brain now. So we need only a miracle.

Fernando

i do not know if some of the Mods/Admin just did it but, since i received a pm from this CH, now i can send pm to he/she so i did it for you.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
my positivity is with you FMB.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Prayers from my family in Indonesia.

Sunardi
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Mantendré a su hermano, familia y as usted en mis oraciones.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Fer -

May God grant you a peace that surpasses all understanding.

We grieve with you my friend.

Love and prayers
Paul
14 years ago

Logo Designer
THANK YOU TO ALL YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really!!!!

My brother is in heaven. Tomorrow is the funeral.

Love Fer
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
My deepest condolences to you and your family bro.
" May God bless his soul"aamen
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I'm sorry for your loss. Is there a charity or foundation that your brother would want people to donate to in his memory?
14 years ago

Logo Designer
May you and your family find peace, endless strength and tranquility in your sweet memories of your brother's wonderful life. His spirit will live on in all of you who loved him so dearly.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
My prayer for your brother and family...May God give strength. You too Fer..
14 years ago

Logo Designer
So sad for you. Peace and love, Fer.
Kim
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Very sorry to hear about your loss Fernando. Our prayers are with you and your family in these hard times.

Dave
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Sorry to hear about your brother, May GOD give you strength and inshalah he is in heaven and resting in peace.

Kareem
14 years ago

Logo Designer
May he rest in peace. Sorry about your loss.
Michael
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I am deeply sorry for your lost. May he rest in peace.

Ivan
14 years ago

bpn
Logo Designer
I'm so sorry hear about your brother, may GOD give strength to You and Your Family. Hope your brother in heaven now.

prayers from Indonesia,
sigit
14 years ago

Logo Designer
My deepest condolences to you and your family..
May he rest in peace.
Be strong brother..He's in heaven now

Paul
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Fer, so sorry to hear. It is a terrible loss. I hope you and your family are staying close. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Jennifer
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Lamento mucho tu perdida Fer, cuando mi Padre murió, recibí palabras de mucha gente, pocas sirvieron, cuando una persona que jamas espere me dijo lo siguiente:

Dios se lleva a las personas que quiere junto a el, cuando están en plenitud... por alguna razón hay otro plan para tu hermano, y ahora ya no sufre, esta con Dios.

Mis mas sinceras condolencias.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Be strong. We're all with you, Fer.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
So sorry to hear about your brother.. Be strong..
My prayers with you and your family..

_Ginta
14 years ago

Logo Designer
... aunque las palabras ahora no calmen tu tristeza recibe mi más sincera condolencia... fermat
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Fer.. no lo puedo creer. Mi más sentido pésame. En este momento sé que no lo verás así, pero ya no va a sufrir más. En Diciembre perdí un amigo muy querido a causa del cáncer y sé que dejó de sufrir y para él fue lo mejor. Supongo que es el mismo caso aunque duela demasiado comprenderlo. Es un golpe duro cuando estas cosas suceden de repente, cuando no te las esperás. Pero si creés que hay algo más allá que conduce nuestros destinos, vas a encontrar que tal vez todo ocurre por algo.

En este momento no hay más que decir, espero que encuentren paz tanto vos, tus padres, tu cuñada y esos nenes que ahora más que nunca van a necesitar contención.

Un beso!

Nat
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Prayers from me and all your friends from Indonesia, I hope you and your family with it bravely. and hopefully in the received at his side ...... Amen.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
so sorry to heard it, best pray for your brother from me and my family

ketut
14 years ago

zie
Logo Designer
Sorry just hear about your brother..
prayers from me for your brother, his family & you...

::zie::
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Fer, mis mas sinceras condolencias. Que Dios lo tenga en la Gloria.

DonGato
14 years ago

Client
Fernando,

I hope that you and your family will find some peace in knowing that you all loved Pablo directly into the arms of the angels. Our sincere condolences to you and your entire family. Kara
14 years ago

Logo Designer
From Me too ... be strong 'couse you all need to be ... now he is in a better place ... be strong. GOD bless your Brò ... i will pray for Pablo's soul and for all of you ... i am with you Fer.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Lo siento muchísimo Fer, no me puedo imaginar lo que estáis pasando... Un abrazo enorme y mis más sinceras condolencias.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
:) god bless you FMB
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Fernando, sorry for your loss bro...may your brother rest in peace
14 years ago

Logo Designer
THANK YOU TO ALL!!! Fer
14 years ago

Logo Designer
No words can say how we feel...Just know that you and your family are in our prayers my friend.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Que lamentable noticia Fernando, una lástima. Lo siento muchísimo. Desde aca toda mi familia te da mucho apoyo en este momento.

Era el momento de partir para vivir en paz.

saludos y mis más sinceras condolencias.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Mis condolencias, Fernando. Que descanse en paz tu hermano, y que Dios les de paz a ti y a tu familia.

- Emmanuel Berrido
14 years ago

Client
I just went through this posts and it touched my hearth. My deepest condolences. May your brother rest in peace. To you and your family all the strenght to go through this difficult situation.

Gidan
14 years ago

Client
I'm so sorry about your Brother! Prayers to you and him and no stress about my contest which your work was so good in. It's just a logo and we will work together later! Sending healing energy! Espero que todo salga bien!
Philip
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thank you so much Gidan and Philip!!!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
This is terrible news, may your brother rest in peace. :(
He is in a better place now. Stay strong Fer!!!

Alex
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Fernando, sé positivamente que ahora las palabras sirven de poco.
Yo también perdí a un hermano cuando yo tenía 16 años y él 21 y también sin esperarlo (él fue asesinado). Fue en el año 90, es decir, en septiembre de este año hará 20 años ya.
A mí, de todas las cosas que me dijeron entonces, hay una frase que es la que más me sirvió.
"Hay que olvidar, recordando"
Yo, no hay un sólo día que no me acuerde de mi hermano pero llega un momento en que entiendes que tendrás vivir sin él. Y aprenderéis a hacerlo.
Ahora es muy pronto y, seguro que como me pasó a mí, no te lo creerás. Tenéis que ser fuertes.
Un abrazo muy fuerte para ti y toda tu familia. Apoya mucho a tus padres, es difícil superar el sobrevivir a un hijo.

Descanse en paz.
Mucha fuerza, Fernando.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Ohh fernando,
its really a sad news...
My deepest condolences to you and your family dear.
i was not here last few months, so i don't have any contacts with my friends here.
be strong my dear...
LOVE
Khaleelullah chemnad
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Fernando mi mas sentido pésame para ti y tu familia un fortisimo abrazo que espero te reconforte, la comunidad de LT estamos contigo en tu dolor, imagino lo que debes estar pasando yo perdi tmb un hermano menor hace muchos años y esa sensacion de ese espacio vacio es dificil de llenar, oraciones para Pablo y su descanso en la vida eterna, a la cual todos estamos destinados a llegar.

Fortaleza hermano.

Ricardo García
revotype
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I wish he gets better as soon
14 years ago

Client
paulwaterfall said:
May he rest in peace.
paulwaterfall said:
May he rest in peace.

Paul

Paul

so sorry to hear that, take care,
may GOD give strength to You and Your Family.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Hi Hope your brother is OK now... I feel for you and pray for your family. I have been in an accident before with the same circumstance... It took me off the internet for a year, if LT has a history list, you can see I wasn't here most of 2008 and 2009... I slowly learned how to use the mouse again and learned to stop my hand from shaking and gained my strength back to be able to walk and think clearly again. I hope and pray your brother will recover too!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thank you to ALL!!! my brother is in heaven!

Love Fernando
14 years ago

Logo Designer
So Sorry to hear that. I hope you get through the tough times... I have 3 brothers as well, I cant imagine how I would feel if it happens to one of them... Be strong!
14 years ago

1 2 3 1 ... 3
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231