Forum

Car accident last Saturday

Logo Designer
Si la verdad que si, esta tremendo! Esta lleno de gente de mierda la verdad... que no creo que cambie nunca y cada vez va a ser peor!!! no se de donde sos vos Fer, yo soy de Buenos Aires , Ramos Mejía y la verdad que los alrededores no son muy lindos llendo para capital jaj... Yo ya estoy pensando en irme a vivir a otro país la verdad cuando pueda, lastima porque aca tenemos de todo pero bue... Ya no vamos a tener con que agrandarnos los argentinos! como se dice por ahi jaja

Suerte con tu hermano Fer! Espero q todo siga mejorando! Actualizanos!!

Abrazo grande

Seba
14 years ago

bpn
Logo Designer
Always pray for your brother and you, fernando. Hope feel better and will be normal with best recovery.
God always with you and your family...

from Indonesia,
beloempoenjanama
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thank you to all!!! Seba, belo!!!

The result of the scan showed some damage, but first the Doc need contact with the Neurosurgeon and he will also do another scan of High Precision for more accurately.
There are slight improvements over the past day.
But at least he had not to do another surgery at this time (yet). That's good.

Thank you Fer, I love you and thanks for giving me strength in this difficult time.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Fernando,
Our prayers are with you. Be strong, and I hope each day gets better for your brother.
Tim
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Hi Fernando, a word of encouragement from South Africa, I shall be praying for your brother and will make a special effort as a group to pray communicably with my church group when we meet this Wednesday. Keep me posted with anything specific. Faith is the substance of things hoped for even though you cant see the evidence. Hebrews 11 vs 1, and I stand in agreement with you and see your brother having a full recovery.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Fernando, i wish from all my heart that your brother to recover and get well soon.
My prayers are for your family!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thank you Brendan!!!, ulahts and TNS!!! I appreciate your words and your prays!
we need them!!!
Thank you again! Fernando
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Glad to hear there are some improvements, hopefully GOD will be on his side and get him back better then before Fernando
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thank you Daz!!!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Mucha suerte Fernando.... espero que se recupere pronto... ya lo verás

Ánimos y Fuerza desde aquí

fermat
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Gracias Fer!!!

Esperemos que las lesiones sean lo más leves posible.

Abrazo Fer
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Fernando Sigue con la fuerza para que tu hermano se recupere muy bien, yo sigo junto a mi familia dando muchas buenas vibras para tu familia.
Entiendo tu malestar con lo que pasa en tu pais, eso pasa en todos, aca en el mío igual hay mucha inseguridad con la delincuencia y como dicen "la puerta giratoria" atrapan a un delincuente y sale en seguida. asi está la justicia en mi pais.

saludos Daniel
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Gracias Daniel, espero tener noticias positivas mañana!

Seba soy de Buenos Aires - Capital - Belgrano.

Abrazo Fernando
14 years ago

Logo Designer
God bless hope he feels better asap
Dave
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thank you Dave! and Thank you to all!!!

Paul is stable. We think the next tomography will be during next week. Kidney's aren't working yet, we hope with all our faith they begin working this week.
Keep the faith

Love Fer
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Keep your faith Fernando!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
i don't read the general forum so i have only just seen this thread. My prayers are with you for you, your brother and family.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thank you mk and marzy!!!

Love Fer
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Que bueno que todo vaya mejorando Fer! De a poco va a normalizarse todo!
Que calor en Buenos Aires!!!! jajaja

Un abrazo grande papa!!!

Sebastian
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Fer-
I know we have been talking through PM, but just wanted to post here as well. Still praying as I told you before.

I am praying in faith that "Jehovah-rapha" (the God who heals - Exodus 15) Is working in the Life of your brother today!
We too like Brendan mentioned above have been praying as a group for your brother.

God Bless
Paul
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Looks like we are keeping the angels busy... carrying prayers for your brother from all over the world. :)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thank you to all!!! Thanks Tilly, Brendan, peachdz9 and Seba!!!

We really need this!!! The doctor said, he has many areas of the brain infarcted and there is little chance.
I want to stay with the little chance and a miracle will help us!!!

We need you!!!
Hope, peace and love!

Fer
14 years ago

Logo Designer
whish you and to your Brò all the best !!!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thank yuo LG! Fer
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Fernando, praying for your brother and your family. Manten la fé mi hermano.

God Bless
DonGato
14 years ago

Logo Designer
FernandoBrandManager said:
Thank you to all!!! Thanks Tilly, Brendan, peachdz9 and Seba!!!

We really need this!!! The doctor said, he has many areas of the brain infarcted and there is little chance.
I want to stay with the little chance and a miracle will help us!!!

We need you!!!
Hope, peace and love!

Fer

Praying for your brother and his family.
Let our hope and prayer win over destiny.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thank you Don Gato and Sandhya!!! and all of you!!!

Today my brother move your mouth a little when his wife got to hear the message of their children who can not see his Daddy. It's a miracle...
We are very happy, i hope Paul come back to us!!! soon...
It's soooo long, I know...we need patience and hope!

Thank you to all your prayers!!!!!!!

Fer
14 years ago

Logo Designer
This is joyous news. Step by tiny step, wishing him a sure recovery to health. My thoughts are with you and your family, Fernando.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thank you Loquaz!!!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thank you Don Gato and Sandhya!!! and all of you!!!

Today my brother move your mouth a little when his wife got to hear the message of their children who can not see his Daddy. It's a miracle...
We are very happy, i hope Paul come back to us!!! soon...
It's soooo long, I know...we need patience and hope!

Thank you to all your prayers!!!!!!!

Fer

good to hear this ... it is hard and no one can understand becouse no one is like you and you are like no one. any way .... good to know that somthing is moveing on ... in this case you need to go straught step by step and evry step is a big thing ... keep in touch Fernando ... again wish you all the best for you Brò ...
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I hope this is just the first of MANY miracles to come, Fernando. Sometimes it is the small things that mean the most. Thanks for sharing this good news. Rest assured...we will keep the prayers coming......Kim :)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Grande Fer! Espero que todo siga mejorando! De a poco se va a ir normalizando todo, que alegria que de a poquito tu hermano se vaya poniendo mejor, cuando esté bien jugamos unos fulbitos en cancha de 5! jeje!

Abrazo!

Sebastian
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Ojalá Seba!!! Dios te oiga!!! gracias por el apoyo.

Abrazo Fer
14 years ago

Logo Designer
And thank you Kim, you are nice and great!!!
Love Fer
14 years ago

Logo Designer
my prayers are strong Fernando for your family:)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Wow thats a good news.
It will take time but everything will be perfect with time.
All of us are praying for your borhter and his family.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thank you tini1 and Sandhya!!!

Love Fer
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thank you to all but...

The doctors told us that my brother has no chance as it is brain dead.
Remain for the time on the machine. Only a miracle could save him.
I think God might decide to take with him, because my family did not suffer any more. This is a horrible nightmare. I can NOT believe.
My Dad and Mom have NO consolation.

Love Fernando
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I am so sorry to hear that Fernando.....
I will still pray for your brother... maybe miracle will happen...

Take care,
Bordo
14 years ago

Logo Designer
FBM

I have lit a rather large candle which will burn for as long as you need it to be lit
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thank you to all but...

The doctors told us that my brother has no chance as it is brain dead.
Remain for the time on the machine. Only a miracle could save him.
I think God might decide to take with him, because my family did not suffer any more. This is a horrible nightmare. I can NOT believe.
My Dad and Mom have NO consolation.

Love Fernando

Oh my, I am so sorry to hear this. :( You and your family are in my thoughts.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
sad to hear it and no words exist ... my wife (which is a strong believer) *always* say to me that when God need a new Angel, God chooses among the best of us ... I will still pray for your brother.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Send big love to all your family.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
OMG FBM,

I hope that the spark that produces a miracle will get to your bro'
Now, is he in no brain activity because of the accident or the doctor induced a coma to protect his recovery?
A friend of mine had a car accident in September 2009, he had no other injuries but on his head. The car was 90% damage. It's February 2010, he's out of the coma, he does not remember anything but he's conscious that something happened. He cannot speak as for now but still, he remembers a few family members. Most important is that after 4-5 months he is recovering! So, don't give up your hopes!!!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thank you to all!!!

and please explain to this CH...i made a mistake but my days are a nightmare!!!

https://logotournament.com/contests/j.t.p.s

Please explain...so sorry for my words in PM to the CH...besides i really have a headache since the accident!!!
My english is poor too. So the admin put me 40 VP about this.
Sorry again...i hope you can understand me

ulahts, my brother have no activity in your brain now. So we need only a miracle.

Fernando
14 years ago

Client
Fernando,

I logged in today to post our (wonderful) feedback about you and now read this sad, sad news about Pablo. Our firm so appreciates all the hard work you did for us and we are so terribly sorry for you and your family. Our prayers and wishes for strength for your family in this difficult time are with you. Take care of yourselves.

With warm regards, Kara
www.duckworthmehner.com
(we will post our feedback about you - and your great work - very soon)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thank you SO MUCH!!! Kara!!!

Love Fer
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Fernando...you know I will keep prayers coming and continue offering the light from candles as well. I hope you are comforted, if only a little, by the love from your LT friends. May a thousand angels surround and comfort you and your family on this walk.
Peace, love and light...
Kim
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Sending more love and courage to you and your family, Fernando.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Fernando,

Despues de mucho tiempo sin entrar a LT, lamento mucho leer sobre el accidente de tu hermano.
De mi parte, muchas oraciones para ti y tu familia, y la mejor de las intenciones.

Emmanuel B.
14 years ago

1 2 3 1 2 3
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231