Forum

Car accident last Saturday

Logo Designer
Hi all, last Saturday my brother had a car accident. He is fighting for his life! I need all of you!!!
Please your prays will be welcome!

Thanks Fernando

He is young 42, with 3 kids! please pray!!!

Thank you again!
Fer
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Will pray for him, hope he gets to feel well and be back to normal. Keep us updated.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thank you Daz!!! yes sure we have news everyday at 13:00 PM my time. My family and I say thank you! we need your strength!

Thank you again! Fer
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thinking of him, his family, and you Fernando :)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Buena Suerte Fernando! Espero que todo salga bien!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Courage, with you.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Lamentable lo de tu hermano, toda la fuerza para él y para tu familia, que se recupere bien!, somos más de 7.000 diseñadores, hay mucha fuerza para enviarle a tu hemano.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thank you to all! I am going to the hospital now! Thank you very much!!!

Gracias a todos! Fernando
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Our prayers are with your family... be strong.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Fernando, your brother is my thoughts and prayers....:(
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Fernando, you have my prayer... God bless
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I hope he gets better really soon
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Wishing you the best
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Tu hermano va a estar bien, buena vibra y veras como sale adelante.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Anche dall' Italia vi arriveranno le mie preghiere per il tuo caro fratello. Vi auguro il meglio. Dio lo benedica.

From Italy too. i will pray for your Brò. Wishing you the best. God bless.
14 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
Thoughts and prayers from Canada.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Toda la suerte del mundo!! de corazon deseo que todo salga muy bien.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Hello everyone! Luckily my brother is recovering little by little. Your brain is taking activity and that is very important.
The damaged is in the right-side of the head, because the impact was on that side.
Thank you all for your prayers and please keep doing it! this situation will be very long ...
Thanks again to everyone for joining me in this difficult time.
Thank you very much! Fernando
Sorry about my grammar...I love you all!!!

Here is my version in spanish...

Mi hermano sufrió el impacto del lado derecho de su cabeza. Los organos vitales están bien, pero el más importante es el cerebro, ya que es el que maneja a todo el cuerpo. Hoy por suerte lo estimularon y empezó a dar señales positivas. Pero igualmente pueden quedar secuelas graves.
Hoy lo más importante es que está con vida y con esperanzas de recuperación.
Gracias a todos ustedes por el apoyo. Los quiero mucho!
Sigan rezando por favor!
Alguno de ustedes que tenga mejor ingles que yo, quizás pueda traducirles a todos mis palabras en español.

Tahia, Carrion, Tez,

I love Logo Tournament and all of you!!! Thank you again!!!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thank you Tahia, Tez, Jeff, Tyler, Daz, Carrion, tini1, LG, ilu, baiskee, kooldog, Retro, dap, Satto!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!!!!

Fer
14 years ago

Logo Designer
my prayers are with you, family, luv, tini1

and tini hug for family, its bigger than me, site..it squihes you, in a great way, prayers........

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thinking of you and your family, and prayers for a speedy and full recovery.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
thoughts and prayers from Australia
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thank you tini, Shy and blue!!!
Fernando
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Dear Fernando,

Sending you and your brother many, many blessings and prayers.

I have been in your shoes before. Some years ago I came close to losing my sister fro a car accident. She was not suppose to live....but the prayers worked...and she survived after being in a coma with major head trauma. She has had many surgeries to repair her face....and today is back to her wonderful self. Miracles DO happen!!!!!

Keep the faith. :)

Love and Light,
Kim
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thank you Kim, I think is very similar case...Yes the faith and the prayers will work!
Thank you again!!! Fernando
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Qué alegría Fernando! Si los médicos ven progresos ahora todo es esperar. El tiempo de recuperación y rehabilitación puede ser largo y tedioso, pero valdrá la pena. Todo debe ser positivo agradeciendo que está vivo. Lo demás ES LO DE MENOS!

Muchísima suerte!

Nat
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Gracias Nat! Les seguiré contando a todos como evoluciona...sigan haciendo fuerza!
Besos Fer
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Just saw this thread. So sorry about your brother. You and your brother and family will be in my thoughts.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
So sad to read of this. I'll be pulling for him, too.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Your brother, his family, and yours are in my families prayers.
Don
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Here's the translation.

Mi hermano sufrió el impacto del lado derecho de su cabeza. Los organos vitales están bien, pero el más importante es el cerebro, ya que es el que maneja a todo el cuerpo. Hoy por suerte lo estimularon y empezó a dar señales positivas. Pero igualmente pueden quedar secuelas graves.
Sigan rezando por favor!

The impact was to the right side of his head. The vital organs are ok, but the most important thing is his brain, since that's the organ that controls our body. Luckily today they did some stimulation and it started to show some positive signs. But by the same token it can also have grave consequences.

Today the most important thing is that he is alive, and with hope of recovering.
Thank you all for your moral support. Love you guys!
Please keep on praying.

Fernando, espero que tu hermano se mejore pronto, lo mas importante es manterner fé.

DonGato
14 years ago

Logo Designer
FernandoBrandManager said:
Hello everyone! Luckily my brother is recovering little by little. Your brain is taking activity and that is very important.
The damaged is in the right-side of the head, because the impact was on that side.
Thank you all for your prayers and please keep doing it! this situation will be very long ...
Thanks again to everyone for joining me in this difficult time.
Thank you very much! Fernando
Sorry about my grammar...I love you all!!!

Here is my version in spanish...

Sigan rezando por favor!
Alguno de ustedes que tenga mejor ingles que yo, quizás pueda traducirles a todos mis palabras en español.

Tahia, Carrion, Tez,

I love Logo Tournament and all of you!!! Thank you again!!!

good to know that something is going right ...continue to post every single good new you have ... we continue to pray for your Brò.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I'm so sorry to hear such bad news - our family has had to deal with the same pain.
Promising steps in the right direction is nothing but good news.
Stay strong~
Kib
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Hi all, my brother go step by step and show us more positive signs. It's very difficult to explain for me. And this situation will be very long. But the important thing is ALIVE!!!
I was very worried about my mom and dad, now they are much better! because Paul (my brother), go better day by day.

Thank you all!!! I love you!!!

Keep the faith!
Fernando
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Fernando,
If it is easier for you to explain better in your language...I'm sure someone can translate like Don Gato did earlier.

Thanks for keeping us all up to date. It is good that you live close enough and can go to the hospital and visit. Love of family is very powerful.

Sending more love, light and prayers,
Kim
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thank you Kim!

Here is the spanish version complete.

Hoy mi hermano esta mucho mejor, tiene mas desinflamada la cabeza y está respondiendo con pequeñas señales positivas de su cerebro. Comprobaron que puede oir de los 2 oídos y que sus brazos y manos reaccionan a estímulos eléctricos. Eso es muy importante.
Hoy lo más importante es que está vivo y que salió de la situación crítica de muerte cerebral. Por otro lado, mis padres están mejor. No podía ver sufrir a mi Mamá y a mi Papá tanto. Estaban muy mal.
La Ley de la vida, no nos prepara para ver morir a un hijo. Es durísimo!!!
Por suerte está evolucionando día a día.

Estoy feliz! espero que siga evolucionando todos los días. Gracias a todos por rezar y mandarme la fuerza necesaria para que mi hermano vuelva a estar bien!

Para mí es muy importante haber recibido respuestas de tantos de ustedes!!! muchísimas gracias a todos!!!
Y sigan rezando por Pablo=Paul

Gracias otra vez!
Fernando
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Translation:

Gracias Kim,

My brother is doing much better, head swelling is going down and he´s responding with small positive brain signs. They could check he´s hearing with both ears and his arms and hands respond to electrical stimulation. That´s very important.
The most important thing today is that he is alive and came out of the critical situation of brain death. On the other side, my parents are doing better. I couldn´t see my mom and dad suffering that much. They were feeling really bad.
It´s the law of life, we´re not prepared to see a son die. That is tough!!!
Fortunately he´s making progress day by day.

I am happy! I hope he keeps making satisfactory progress every day. Thanks to all for your prays and for giving me the strength to make my brother be good again.

These responses from you mean a lot to me!!! Thank you so much! And keep praying for Pablo (Paul)

Thanks again!
Fernando
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Gracias NAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!

Fer
14 years ago

Logo Designer
de nada! y me alegro que todo esté yendo mejor :) Fuerza!

Nat
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Gracias Fernando por mantenrnos al dia. Seguiremos rezando por tu hermano Pablo.
Nat, gracias por traducir.

Thanks Fernando for keeping us informed, so glad he is doing better. Like KIm said, having family near is so important.

Keep the faith!
DonGato

P.S. Kim, I got your PM, so glad that Nat was able to translate. I'm always available if necessary, if I respond a bit late its because I'm on the left coast. (CA)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
hope for a speedy recovery.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Another day and another good news ... GO Pablo !!!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
My mums partner had a motorcycle accident in 2008 that left him in a similar situation, in a coma with danger of brain death and a suspected quadriplegic.

It took many days for him to wake but he did. He has made a full recovery and is doing well.

Positive response with the brain and reduced swelling is great news :)

Stay strong bro!!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
First of all, thank you to all!!!
Paul is a little better your heart work great! in a few hours the Doctor will be doing a TOMOGRAPHY to get the best result with his brain. This is very important! I hope that Paul go to recovery 100%.
At night, i can post the result.

Please prays!!! Thank you very much!!!

Fernando
14 years ago

Logo Designer
going to sleep and pray for your Brò. Hope the result of the tomography give to you and your family but to Pablo another good news ... keep in touch and post some news asap ... whish all the best again and ever.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
keep us posted, Paul is focus of my thoughts and prayers tonite:-)
14 years ago

CJ
Logo Designer
Prayers from my family as well. Hope for the best recovery. God Bless!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Hi all! Tomography was postponed to the evening. They said they had warned us if you have any urgent intervention overnight, according to the result of Tomography.
If everything is in normal parameters, we have Doc report at noon tomorrow.

Thank you!!! again and again!!!

Fernando
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Hola Fernando! Me uno a la fuerza que estan haciendo todos los amigos de la pagina, es terrible cuando tenes a un pariente tan cercano asi tan mal, pero me alegro que las cosas esten llendo mejor. Debe aver sido muy feo todo lo que viviste hasta ahora porque se lo que es y lo jodidas que estan las cosas con los accidentes de transito aca en Argentina, ya perdí un amigo de esa forma, pero me alegro mucho q las cosas esten mejor asiq a no pensar cosas feas...

Te mando un abrazo grande, mis oraciones y mucha fuerza papa!!!! Vas a ver que dentro de poco todo va a estar todo bien y esto va a quedar atrás.

Fuerza Fer!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Gracias viejo! aprecio mucho el apoyo de todos! se necesita...uno siempre piensa que le pasa a los demás y que uno es invensible. Pero ahora me doy cuenta que le pasa a cualquiera. Lo mismo pensaba con los robos.
Y ahora te puedo decir que en estos últimos 10 años ya nos robaron a todos los de mi familia. Que desastre este país (el nuestro, obvio).
Ojalá algun día cambien las cosas...pero lo dudo.

Abrazo Fer
14 years ago

1 2 3 1 ... 3
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231