To see a video of the concept watch this: https://youtu.be/Acl-yfS_CdA
Other competitors in this industry include:
Group Therapy Pub & Playground is bringing to downtown Greenville its first and only experiential entertainment venue featuring hi-tech mini-golf, axe throwing, hi-tech ping pong, and everyone’s favorite winter Olympic sport curling.
To quench your hunger and thirst from all the competitive socializing we will have quick service sharable appetizers, an assortment of self serve beer taps featuring all the local craft breweries in the Upstate, and novelty craft cocktails not seen anywhere else in the city.
Group Therapy will be the premier destination for date nights, group outings, birthdays, corporate events, or simply to practice your short game while watching the big game.
Therapists at Group Therapy will take your food and drink order at the bar counter, while you get settled in on the putting green or axe and curling bays. Those looking to relax in our chic lounge with a speakeasy vibe will enjoy free board games, trivia nights, or just spectate the hilarious action happening on the karaoke stage.
Lucky Putt is mini-golf re-invented. Using RFID technology, throw away those old paper scorecards and immerse yourself in putt putt 2.0. With opportunities for bonus points and penalties, this will add replay value to traditional mini-golf never seen before.
Axe throwing has proven to stand the test of time and would be perfectly situated in downtown Greenville. Out of beer? No problem! Accessible from anywhere, use our RFID self-serve beer tap system to continue to loosen up your throwing arm and keep the action going without having to wait for a therapist.
What’s the one thing that everyone goes wild about every four years during the winter Olympics? Curling! That’s right! Our synthetic lanes bring a near-real experience to everyone’s viral Olympic sport which will have competitors yelling down the lanes.
- 18 – 30
- Gender: 50% male, 50% female
- Large percentage single/not married and or married with small kids
- Corporate professionals
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Enjoys spending time with friends and family
- Values experiences over ‘stuff’
- Has gone to a concert in the past year
- Visits breweries and bars
- Values live events when they go out with friends
- Feels loyalty to brands with values to their own
- Socially conscious and supports causes from the environment to shopping local
- Consciously aware of how they and or others appear on social media
- Tech-savvy smartphone users to help navigate their way through their 20’s and 30’s
- Plans their weekend around what is happening within their social network
- Doesn’t miss an opportunity to take a selfie
- Brand aware and shops Apple, Lululemon, Nike, H&M, Victoria’s Secret, Levi’s, Ray-Ban, and Michael Kors
- Follows celebrities, musicians, college sports teams, and other artists on Instagram
- Binge watches the latest viral pop culture show on Netflix
- Shares Tik Toks with friends
- May be on multiple dating apps including Tinder, Bumble, and Hinge
Preferred Content Types
- Social Media Posts - Videos
- Viral marketing