Our Target Audience:
3 main markets.
1. Grey market / 50-65yrs . Professional retiree's looking for quality, ambiance, top-notch service and selection, unique gathering space. Something 'classy'
2. Downtown business professionals 30 - 50yrs. Appealing to the downtown workforce looking for an upscale healthy eatery, trendy decor, more conservative atmosphere, semi-exclusive feel.
3. Tourism. A destination bar/bistro attracting tourists by foot, car and boat with locally sourced food and beverage menu, unique decor and logo'd merchandising. A 'must go' when traveling in the region.
Our Ideas and Additional Information:
* Think 'modern yacht club' that's cool not stuffy
* 'T' in Nauti an anchor
* Classy yet contemporary font / script
* Ycht club insignia
* Incorporate an easily identifiable nautical element ie. classic wood ships wheel, anchor, rope, compass rose
* Easily transferable to merchandise ie. pull-overs, glass-ware, bergee's (boat flags), napkins, hats, nautical totes, collared shirts etc.