Forum

World Cup is Kryptonite

Logo Designer
Arg v Mex match is great to watch! Enjoying every momento.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Hahah! its the day of the referee's! How many mistakes! Carlitos Tevez its a thunder!! And just wait for Messi's Goals! He is desperate XD... But anyway! Argentina VS Germany!!!! The revenge of the 2006!!! I expect a great match there..... Tomorrow I am waiting for Brazil - Chile :P will be great...

Come on Argentina!!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Viva Argentina ! ;) Brazil and Holland will win tomorrow and meet each other, then Brazil will win Holland , will we see a Brazil vs Argentina in final ?
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Brandtub said:
Viva Argentina ! ;) Brazil and Holland will win tomorrow and meet each other, then Brazil will win Holland , will we see a Brazil vs Argentina in final ?

Maybe...but for now...

Bye Bye Mexico! hahahaha
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I Hope so Brandtub!!! One of my dreams! Here in Argentina if we win the World Cup we will get together naked in the Capital!! XD
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Monse said:
I Hope so Brandtub!!! One of my dreams! Here in Argentina if we win the World Cup we will get together naked in the Capital!! XD

lol , i'd be interested in females, not males though :P
14 years ago

Logo Designer
FernandoBrandManager said:
Brandtub said:

Maybe...but for now...

Bye Bye Mexico! hahahaha

Jajajaj Grande Fer, Vamos por la venganza con Alemania ahora! A ese Ozil le vamos a acomodar esos ojos saltones que tiene XD
14 years ago

Logo Designer
jajaja
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I cant WAIT for the Portugal game.. =p
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Brandtub said:
jajaja

jajajajaajajajaja
14 years ago

Logo Designer
hehehehehiguain
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Tomorrow Portugal - Spain :P
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Well done Brazil. Chile played very well, although I feel sorry for what their coach will say. He looks pretty pissed off at the best of times. Japan should be fun to watch tomorrow. Bring on more of the HONDA magic.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
- Calamity!!! Japan were knocked out by the Para's on penalty shoot-outs. They done so well too.

- Also, pity about Portugal. I thought they would have beaten Spain. Ronaldo didn't play much.

- Next up Holland v Brazil!
As my family are 14th century Dutch, I will be supporting Holland 100%. But..... I like Brazil too. What will I do? Urrrgh!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
muzski said:
- Calamity!!! Japan were knocked out by the Para's on penalty shoot-outs. They done so well too.

- Also, pity about Portugal. I thought they would have beaten Spain. Ronaldo didn't play much.

As my family are 14th century Dutch, I will be supporting Holland 100%. But..... I like Brazil too. What will I do? Urrrgh!

watch rugby!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
well, I am only *half* watching...all games on, in at least 3 rooms....my office is attached to one, wow, those friggin' horns drive me NUTS........I get updates from hubby, who has been glued to tv.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
muzski said:

I'm backing the dutch now since all my other teams have been knocked out.

Brazil won recently, imo pull for the dutch.

The Dutch team plays good football, they don't parade around a group of all-stars or players with huge egos that just want the ball so they can score for themselves.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thats true....

I am a bit upset with Messi, He is desperate to score his goal, and a think sometimes he forgets to play as a team, some of us here want to kill him haha.......

But anyway, Between The Dutch and Brazil, I think Brazil is going to be te winner...... I dont want to, but.......... they are a machine playing, as always... I would like to see them out before the finals! hahah
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Ja but dont be vorgetting vot ze Germans can be doing, zey play ze ball straight ziss vey und zen zey be going at 90% zis vey und zen zey go straight zis vey and straight again und before you know it zey have crisscrossed ze whole field in little squares und they be shooting ze goal, but straight zey not bend it like Beckem coz zat iss not German
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Brendan said:
Ja but dont be vorgetting vot ze Germans can be doing, zey play ze ball straight ziss vey und zen zey be going at 90% zis vey und zen zey go straight zis vey and straight again und before you know it zey have crisscrossed ze whole field in little squares und they be shooting ze goal, but straight zey not bend it like Beckem coz zat iss not German

*wipes spit off face*

Say it don't spray it.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
C'mon the Dutch!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Whoo-hoo hoo! :-)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Bye Bye Brazil! :D

Come on Argentina tomorrow!!!!!!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Monse said:
Bye Bye Brazil! :D

Come on Argentina tomorrow!!!!!!

Yeah! The World Cup final wouldn't be the same without Argentina. They have been playing v well indeed. :-)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Maradona to his team : "let's share a pint of cocaine before we go home!" ... ;0}
14 years ago

Logo Designer
We might still see a surprise and Germany beating Argentina, like Holland Beating Brazil, its Europe Vs South America now
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Deutchland is anything BUT a surprise!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Pity about Ghana. They showed alot of spirit. :-(
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I'm pulling for Germany, and I am expecting them to win honestly, Messi is up against a tough defense. I think Spain will be going through to semis.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I think it will be Germany v the Dutch chaps for the final. Holland has the confidence and skill. Germany are similar, but like to score hard and quick.

Still cannot believe Ghana mucked-up that extra-time penalty, before the woeful final penalty shoot-out extravaganza! Uruguay were playing flippin' volleyball in their goal-mouth. I still wish they had scored there and then. They deserved the win. Especially for their pluck.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
C'mon my Dutch chaps!

I reckon this will be an interesting game. :-)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I would also love to see a germany / holland final.

I don't think spain is going to have what it takes and neither will uruguay.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
5tarv1ng_4rt1st said:
I would also love to see a germany / holland final.

I don't think spain is going to have what it takes and neither will uruguay.

Totally agree, mate. Ger and Ned's abilities seem to be the most consistant so far. We shall see! :)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I want to see Sneijder score another header @ 5'6" (170cm) lol
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Daz said:
We might still see a surprise and Germany beating Argentina, like Holland Beating Brazil, its Europe Vs South America now

It happened

So, Final will be Between Germany and Holland

both will have then 50 / 50 equal chance of winning it.

200% This worldcup going to Europe regardless
14 years ago

Logo Designer
No one can stop the Krauts!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
The Fatkid said:

Everything is possible in the world of football / soccer

you should know better ;)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Hahaha what a shame for Argentina......... I guess Germany was a more "practical" team, now I will be with Uruguay for being our brothers, or the Dutch, anyone but Germany XD
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Fantastic first half and match between Holland and Uruguay ! lovely 2 goals ! lets see what happens in second half.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
muzski said:
Is anyone finding it hard to design logo's when the World Cup is on the tv all the time?

Not at all, but then again, I don't like soccer. :p
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Daz said:
Fantastic first half and match between Holland and Uruguay ! lovely 2 goals ! lets see what happens in second half.

It was a jolly good match. Fantastic long range goals, worthy of their brilliance.

My on-going prediction: Germany beat Spain, and go onto play Holland (rivals) in the final. After that, I have not got a clue who will win that. As said b4, both teams are playing v consistant. Maybe nobody will be able to score and the WC will have to be cancelled. LOL :)

(Getting my bright orange Dutch-made 'Bavaria' Lederhosen ready for Sunday)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Monse said:
Hahaha what a shame for Argentina......... I guess Germany was a more "practical" team, now I will be with Uruguay for being our brothers, or the Dutch, anyone but Germany XD

Pity about that game, mate. I wanted to see Argentina get a half-decent score against the Ubers! :)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
The Fatkid said:

I kind of agree, so far, but they will suffer at the hands (or feet) of Holland ......if they beat Espania that is. :)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Raspy said:
Not at all, but then again, I don't like soccer. :p

Good for you, Raspy. :)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Blimey! Spain beat Germany. This will be a good final. Spain and Holland have never played each other in the World Cup before, and none of them have ever won it. This will defo be the match to watch.

C'mon Holland! :)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
… I'm sad.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Me too Dave, I was kinda hoping for Holland vs Germany. Germany played the most beautiful and fair matches during this World Cup and I feel like they've deserved it most, whooping Argentina's ass and all.

Then again Germany has won the World Cup numerous times, so I'll agree with Muzski. Go Holland!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Robbert said:
Me too Dave, I was kinda hoping for Holland vs Germany. Germany played the most beautiful and fair matches during this World Cup and I feel like they've deserved it most, whooping Argentina's ass and all.

Then again Germany has won the World Cup numerous times, so I'll agree with Muzski. Go Holland!

You are totally right, Robbert. Germany did play their games v fair indeed. Kind of like a benchmark for sportsmanship. That is prob why I enjoyed watching them. All other games kept stop/starting for annoying fouls and numerous bookings.
As I am 14th century Dutch.... GO HOLLAND (also). :)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
The Fatkid said:
… I'm sad.

Sad????????????? If you are sad I would commit suicide XD
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Daz said:
The Fatkid said:

Everything is possible in the world of football / soccer

you should know better ;)

and too bad, it was stopped by Spain, see what i told you ? i was right.
14 years ago

1 2 3 1 2 3
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231