Forum

Thought for the Day!!

D4W
Logo Designer
"Dont judge each day by the harvest you reap,but by the seeds you plant...."
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
" The secret of success is doing something you love,doing it well and being recognized for it " GEORGE CARLIN.
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
" A career is born in public -- talent in privacy." Marilyn Monroe
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
" Good art Inspires,Good Design Motivates " OTL AICHER
14 years ago

Logo Designer
" I like to move it move it"
14 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
"If you're not getting better, you are getting worse."
14 years ago

Logo Designer
" I'll do today what other's won't, So i can live tomorrow like other's can't. "
14 years ago

Logo Designer
bluejet said:
" I like to move it move it"

hahahahahah
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
" Good Ideas never go out of style " Dale Harris
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
'Without crossing the worst situations,no one can touch the best corners of life'......
14 years ago

Logo Designer
dragons
14 years ago

Logo Designer
"JPEGs are for photographs and realistic images. PNGs are for line art, text-heavy images, and images with few colors. GIFs are just fail."

– George adds –
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
"What makes Great Designs Great is not a trendy technique,But the Logic and Conceptual aspect that we figured out in the designers mind - on or more likely in paper - before a mouse cursor ever opened AI or Corel." KYLE MEYER
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Nice Line, will make a note of that one. :-)
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
" Some of the best music was composed by beethoven,But he was Deaf...!
Some of the best poetry abt Nature was written by Milton,But he was blind...!
One of the Greatest Leader was Franklin Roosevelt.But he served from a Wheel Chair...!
Turn Scars into scars...possible is Inside Impossible......
14 years ago

Logo Designer
"paint your goose before you clean your duck"

anon
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
" Straight trees are cut first and Honest People are screwed first "....
14 years ago

Logo Designer
les femmes et les enfants d'abord!
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
satto said:
les femmes et les enfants d'abord!

women & children first???
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
" Nothing Happen Without a Reason " 'Each Person who has crossed your life has come either to teach you something or to learn something from You'.......
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
" If You can't find the brighter side of Life,Then Polish the darker Side."attitude of adjustment is the only instrument to Live a Life.
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
"The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of wind.But the goodness of a person spreads in all directions"
14 years ago

Logo Designer
"When a design problem is so overwhelming as to be nearly paralyzing, don't wait for clarity to arrive before beginning to draw. Drawing is not simply a way of depicting a design solution it is itself a way of learning about the problem you are trying to solve"
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
" The Duck looks smooth & Calm on top of the water,but under that there is restless pedaling.....Nothing is worth without struggle,Give your best.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
If you can't b a highway, be a trail
If you can't be the sun, be a star
It isn't by size that you win or fail,
be the best of whoever you are...
14 years ago

Logo Designer
kaun kehta hai ki aasamaan mein ched nahin ho sakta
Ek patthar to tabiyat se uchala hota yaron
14 years ago

Logo Designer
all is well that ends well?
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
" Fight with your strength,not with others weakness because true success lies in your efforts not in others defeats......"
14 years ago

Logo Designer
"It is better to lose a minute in a life than a life in a second..." (a friend about speeding drivers)
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
"A winning horse does not know why it runs the race... It runs because of beats and pains..
Life is a race.God is your rider.So if you are in pain,then think God wants you to win..... "
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
" Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. "
14 years ago

Logo Designer
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere" ~ Albert Einstein
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
" When ego comes,everything else goes...when ego goes,everything comes..."

" Dont drop relationships to save ego instead..drop ego to save relationships...."
14 years ago

Logo Designer
"The more you depend on forces outside yourself,
the more you are dominated by them"

Harold Sherman
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
" Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Abraham Lincoln
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
" Design is the method of putting form and content together. Design, just as art, has multiple definitions; there is no single definition. Design can be art. Design can be aesthetics. Design is so simple, that's why it is so complicated."

Paul Rand
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
" I've missed over 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game-winning shot . . . and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. "

Michael Jordan
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Albert Einstein
14 years ago

Logo Designer
the monkey doing the dish washing
- bluejet
14 years ago

Logo Designer
it really is not about what you get, but what you give....really......;-(soory, kow you all ready said, but this one is my dear to me)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
edited....new year....new attitude:-)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
just be happy, for not knowing who the Bieber is....you, are extremely, EXTREMELY lucky.

(I am a biebered out mom...to much,,,,help...in one day....I have a tween(12) and she loves.....)
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
" Simplicity is not the goal. It is the by-product of a good idea and modest expectations."

Paul Rand
14 years ago

Logo Designer
"Hold your horses...I'm pasting my bookworm!"
—Charcoal
14 years ago

Logo Designer
"Everything you can imagine is real" - P. Picasso
14 years ago

Logo Designer
And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.

Mark 11:25
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
" Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty "

Coco Chanel
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Go Coco!

"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different."

Coco Chanel
14 years ago

Logo Designer
"I am an idealist. I don't know where I'm going but I'm on my way". -Carl Sandburg-
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
" Accent your positive and delete your negative."

Donna Karan
14 years ago

1 2 3 4 5 6 1 ... 3 ... 6
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231