Forum

Thought for the Day!!

D4W
Logo Designer
Thought 4 the day :

' A Lot of trouble in the world disappear if only people would learn to talk "TO" one another,Instead of
" ABOUT " one another '

So post your thoughts

" all is well "
14 years ago

Logo Designer
In the everlasting triple question always resided without answer: « Who are we? From where do we come? Where do we go? » I answer: « (Personally speaking) I am me, I come from my home and i go back to it».
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
" Forget the problems that you faced,But don't forget the lessons that you leanrt from those problems "

" all is well "
14 years ago

Logo Designer
These are very serious Thought, Dzi!...;o)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
"it's better to laugh about Auschwitz with a Jew than play Scrabble with Adolf Hitler..." - Pierre Desproges
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
A good thought :

" If your eyes are positive,you will like all the people in the world .....if Your heart is positive ..then all the people in the world will like you "

have a great weekends.
14 years ago

Vea
Logo Designer
" I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
Terry Pratchett

:))
14 years ago

Client
"Laugh at the odds and live life so well that death will tremble to take you"
Some desert madman
14 years ago

Client
Oh, and 'Do Risk Grow'!
Get in my contest, designers!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
my thought of the day. People want experiences, not relationships.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
anger is sin, patience is a virtue.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
"I like hugs better than kisses because they last longer." - my daughter when she was 5yrs.
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
" Ego is like a dust in the eye.without clearing that dust ,you can't see anything clearly "
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Ideas are free. Strategies pay the price.
14 years ago

Client
Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
fulcrum said:
Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

nice line sir
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
" Good design is obvious,Great Design is transparent " Joe Sparano
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
" The only Important things about Design is how it relates to people " Victor Papanek
14 years ago

Logo Designer
"If you can't make it good - make it big. If you still can't make it good - make it colour."
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
" A logo doesn't sell,It identities.A logo derives its meaning from the Quality of the thing it symbolizes,not the other way around.A logo is less important than the product it signifies,What it means more important than what it looks like " Paul Rand.
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
" The second best friend you can have ( The first being some one who can give you a good job ) is another designer or illustrator " Ward Schumaker "
14 years ago

Logo Designer
RetroMetro_Steve said:
"I like hugs better than kisses because they last longer." - my daughter when she was 5yrs.

Priceless. :)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
If you are a vegetarian can you eat animal crackers?
14 years ago

Logo Designer
"Make visible what, without you, might perhaps never have been seen."
—Robert Bresson
14 years ago

Logo Designer
today my town is pacefull due to some snow ... i am folling down in a deep peace of sense
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
" The Fate of your Heart is your Choice & No one else gets to vote "
14 years ago

Logo Designer
"A friend with weed, is a friend indeed."
14 years ago

Logo Designer
" To be or not to Be "
14 years ago

Logo Designer
And that one too " Definition of democracy: You can think what ever you want, but it will be as I said "
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Just now I'm thinking it's a pretty great country I live in. I've just been watching the opening ceremonies of the 2010 winter olympic games...
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
The Happiest people don't have everything in life...They just make the best of everything the life brings their way!!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
dziners4web said:
The Happiest people don't have everything in life...They just make the best of everything the life brings their way!!

Right - if life hands you lemons, make lemonade (or gin and tonics) ;)
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
RetroMetro_Steve said:
dziners4web said:

Right - if life hands you lemons, make lemonade (or gin and tonics) ;)

You miss the mint steve...
14 years ago

Logo Designer
hehe - and if life handed me limes I'd use those instead.
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
" I am Drop out student during my studies,But all my friends passed.They are employees of microsoft...But I am the owner of that...!" Bill Gates....
P.S )): Love the impossible.....

Have a Great Weekend....
14 years ago

Logo Designer
"My Karma ran over your Dogma"
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Would that it were true, Blue ;o)
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
"Graphic Design is the paradise of individuality,eccentricity,heresy,abnormality,Hobbies & Humours."
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
" You don't have to be Great to start,But you have to start to be Great.The secret to a RICH life is to have more BEGINNINGS than ENDINGS."
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
"Designers dont actually solve problems,they work through them...." Marty Neumeier
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
"Fight with your strength.not with others weakness because True success lies in your efforts not in others defeat "
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Dzi: write a book, it 'll be a best seller!
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
satto said:
Dzi: write a book, it 'll be a best seller!

satto my man....i will & i will give the royalty to you....)):
14 years ago

Logo Designer
and with all the money, i'll dig you a abundance cave and provide you a magical goose feather to write more and more... ohhhh what? Peace & Schmurtz!
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
satto said:
and with all the money, i'll dig you a abundance cave and provide you a magical goose feather to write more and more... ohhhh what? Peace & Schmurtz!

hahaha....
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
"Its the little details that are vital.Little things make big thing happens" john wooden
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
" Our true wealth is the good we do in this world.None of us has faith unless we desire for our neighbors
what we desire for ourselves. "
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
" A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle. "- Erin Majors
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
14 years ago

D4W
Logo Designer
" The art of patience is not much about ' How long one can wait ' but its about how one behaves while waiting...."
14 years ago

1 2 3 4 5 6 1 ... 6
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231