Forum

Proud of all the designers

Client
I have to say, I am extremely proud of the work done by the designers on my DMMG project (https://logotournament.com/contests/dmmg). Certainly the top 10 are some of the most colorful and impressive designs that I have seen. I never imagined it would turn out this good.

Thanks for a great site. It's because of this place that I even have this opportunity to witness such great talent!

Regards,

-Bryan
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Congrats Bordo ;)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
yep congrats bordo.
14 years ago

I was tipped off about this site and can't believe others don't know about it. I feel like I went to an ad firm or a design company and was treated like a fortune 500 company. Daz won my contest and the creativity and service that I have received from him has been exceptional. Working on something like this with a friend designer would make you feel like you are hurting someones feelings or stepping on toes, but working with Daz has been very professional and no emotions attached. I would recommend him to others even outside this site if they ever needed any design work.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
youcanriseabove said:
I was tipped off about this site and can't believe others don't know about it. I feel like I went to an ad firm or a design company and was treated like a fortune 500 company. Daz won my contest and the creativity and service that I have received from him has been exceptional. Working on something like this with a friend designer would make you feel like you are hurting someones feelings or stepping on toes, but working with Daz has been very professional and no emotions attached. I would recommend him to others even outside this site if they ever needed any design work.

Thanks John, highly appreciate your good words here. Always glad to be of an assist to you at anytime you feel you needed anything.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thanks ECC and Daz!
Especially thanks to Bryan for great cooperation and for
the feedbacks, which motivated me to give my best!
You were just great CH!

Best wishes,
Bordo
14 years ago

Logo Designer
simplicity always wins out (or almost) .... congrats Bordo
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231