CH's and Designers Please Read

Logo Designer
Could you please delete the thread?
Thank you...
14 years ago

Logo Designer
14 years ago

Logo Designer
By leaving colour to the end of the process, you focus on the idea. No amount of gradient or colour will rescue a poorly designed mark.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
One of the best contributions to LT community, so far... This could be first thing to see by Logo Buyers and Designers.
What's written here pretty works by high developed design agencies and clients with a lot of comprehension. Logotournament is quite specific "area" where not all of above posted points are applicable.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Amen, Gravitart. Thanks for rockin' the forum. :)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Excellent post except for one tiny detail..

.if we are going to adopt this then you need to remove the self promotion at the and just put your name not a link to your website...sorry man but it stand out and takes away from the whole submission..why because CH's can review this page...please use the edit button and remove the web addressing thank you
14 years ago

Logo Designer
The post is superb I'll save it for the generations :D
14 years ago

Logo Designer
EastCoast Creative said:
Excellent post except for one tiny detail..

.if we are going to adopt this then you need to remove the self promotion at the and just put your name not a link to your website...sorry man but it stand out and takes away from the whole submission..why because CH's can review this page...please use the edit button and remove the web addressing thank you

I don't believe gravitart is David Airey. He's just citing the source of the original article.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Scott, i'm not David Airey. You got my post completely wrong. I gave the url because i've quotted the article from there. I found it useful and wanted to share with you all.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
you can edit the post just remove the web address thank you
14 years ago

Logo Designer
ECC, could you please delete the thread?
Thank you...
14 years ago

Logo Designer
MODs can not delete or nuke threads, only an Admin can.

He only asked you to leave the guy name and remove the website, what was the big deal anyways ?
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Kareem, there are rules, i understand it. But there are also rules like "giving reference" ( for example authors name and magazine name..etc.) when publishing an article. I gave the url because the article published on that website.

ps: Sorry for the grammar errors of my english and disturbing you with this situation and Tyler, could you please delete this thread?

Thanks.
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us