Forum

Night Owl - You want to work with him!

GSS
Client
I recently finished holding my first contest. Near the end it became clear that out of the other quality contestants (I had several high ranked Designers), Night Owl was the one to work with. His effort in continually sending me revisions and completely different designs for variety, made this experience very worth while.

Through out my contest I was maybe a little over the top with.."try this, try that, adjust this" and so forth. Continually pressing to see what designers could produce as I wasn't totally sure on what I wanted and I wasn't going to settle for something that didn't feel complete with me. And this is where Night Owl stood out from the rest. Not only did he continually send me revisions and variety, he also communicated and his openness to communicate made this a very personal experience rather than people just sending you designs with out much back and forth communication.

Night Owl - professional, quality, personal, understanding - You want to work with him!
11 years ago

Logo Designer
hello GSS

yeah Night Owl rocks

Happy to see you had a very good first experience.

Good luck
11 years ago

Logo Designer
Good job Night Owl!
11 years ago

Logo Designer
Thank you GSS,

The keyword is "communication". It helps us designers a great deal when the Contest Holder is actively involved in the contest too. You helped move the contest along by letting us know which designs were working for you and which were not. I think if there is one piece of advice that many designers would like to give to a CH it would be. "Please help us, by communicating as much as possible." You have exemplified how the process should ideally work between Contest Holder and Designers.

Thank you!

Night Owl
11 years ago

Logo Designer
Thanks Rändi and LeahMB1
11 years ago

Logo Designer
Congrats! :)
11 years ago

Logo Designer
Congrats! :)
11 years ago

Client
Thanks guys, always great to know who to watch for.
11 years ago

Logo Designer
Night Owl said:
Thank you GSS,

The keyword is "communication". It helps us designers a great deal when the Contest Holder is actively involved in the contest too. You helped move the contest along by letting us know which designs were working for you and which were not. I think if there is one piece of advice that many designers would like to give to a CH it would be. "Please help us, by communicating as much as possible." You have exemplified how the process should ideally work between Contest Holder and Designers.

Thank you!

Night Owl

Couldn't agree more!!! :) When Clients communicate, that's when the contest really moves along.
11 years ago

Logo Designer
Jennifer said:

Couldn't agree more!!! :) When Clients communicate, that's when the contest really moves along.

i second that. no, third
11 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231