Forum

Judging mode is for illimited time ?

Logo Designer
The CH have a limited or illimited time to finish the judging mode ?

and, if the CH no enter in the site never or only one time, what happend ?

Thanks.
14 years ago

egg
Logo Designer
This is how it usually works: clients supposedly have 7 days after the contests end to make a choice but the site administrator actually gives them 2 weeks. Once that period is over if the client has not acted yet the administration will review the case and either award the prize to the existing #1 design themselves or if it is not clear (for example if a client did not rank at all or hasn't done so in days) there might be a community vote to decide who wins. My advice for you is to let one of the moderators and the administrator, Tyler, know about it if a contest you have taken part in has been in judging mode for days without the client logging in or taking any action and they will get back to you.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I have a contest for 3 months in judging mode and nothing yet...I wrote tyler, I wrote the CH..and I dont want to be over the line...but my patience is getting a bit to the limit.

Is anyone else in the same situation? And I am curious if this contests are paid in advance as I see on the homepage then why no one manually releases the prizes to the ones on top and then when the CH decides to take his files we are ready....

I am more than positive that I am not the only one in this situation...

I would appreciate a reply from anyone who has more details or from the admin support.

Regards
14 years ago

Logo Designer
and over two months since last login for the CH :(
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thanks egg.design
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231