Our Ideas and Additional Information:
1. Two dimensional
2. preferably no colour gradients, reflections, shine, shadows
3. Sport agnostic (no specific sport should be highlighted)
4. Ideally a wordmark with a distinct abstract element that can be used on its own (e.g. as a favicon (.ico)
5. The wordmark should be in one case (all capitals or all lower case)
UPDATE (7th May): Going by logos we like that are out there, the sportxiom logo might:
1) Have sportxiom in a modern/elegant font.
2) Use an abstract element (in multiple colours) that symbolises something we are trying to stand for like "the positive collective energy and passion of sports fans" or other aspects of fandom like "clapping hands" etc. That might be better than a simple "X".