What We Do
Bespoke lifestyle organization and design guiding clients through life's transitions.
Professional organization (life and physical) through intimate coaching and architectural grade designs.
"Navigate change. Conquer excess. Maximize storage. Customize closets. Love coming home!"
Working with SOS Mary is like therapy and allows clients to have dramatic results quickly. It's a transformative process that helps clients truly change their lives.
SOS Mary works with a team of professionals to completely fix and changes one's space, design, and life.
Descriptive words: action coach, "physical" therapy (not physical as in body)
- Women over 42-65+
- Usually married
- Mostly American
- Low key and not overly affluent or flashy
- High income level ($100k for single or $200k+ couples)
- Wear flat comfortable shoes
- Have their own craft / specialty rooms
- Have mountain or cabin houses
- Great story tellers
- Apple device users
- Very intellectual
- Recipients of inheritance
- Grown kids
- Do large family holidays
- Client's parents were usually very famous/wealthy/or successful
Our Ideas and Additional Information:
Less square and blocky more organic and clean.
THINGS WE WANT
- Integration of the Architectural theme (owner has a background in architecture and integrates it into her organizational designs for clients)
- Possible graphics: house, magic wand,
- Representation of the words: completion, success, design
- Feeling of logo: spa-like experience, transformative
DO NOT WANT TO SEE INCLUDED:
- The O in SOS Mary turned into a life preserver (overdone)
- Nothing cartoony
- No overly-feminine or child-like lettering
- No TECH company-like logos (very abstract, minimal, sterile) unless it is a unique take SOS Mary