real. craft. coffee. (other slogan: Rise, Grind, Shine, Repeat)
What We Do
We roast high-end, coffee-snob-grade, ethically-sourced artisan coffee beans.
Top Three Things to Communicate
#1 - Small artisan company
#2 - A very clean, high-class, yet fun look
#3 - Ecological and Ethical-Minded Company
Our Target Audience:
Demographics: 18-45 yr old, slightly hipster and health-conscious males and females from the USA, with medium to high disposable income, who are very particular about their coffee beans.
Black, White, Coffee-Brown for the main colors. But since the name is Shine, I feel there could be a rainbow of colors included there subtly perhaps.
Our Ideas and Additional Information:
As far as the logo, the following are the only two absolute requirements:
1. Our name 'Shine Coffee Roasters'
2. Our slogan 'real. craft. coffee.'
These are other logo ideas you can feel free to be creative with:
1. I tend to prefer hand-drawn-type fonts over traditional fonts.
2. A coffee bean dotting the lowercase "i" in 'Shine' might be cool
3. Maybe some rays blasting out over the word Shine in order to convey the shining aspect would be nice
4. Overall Look: Very simple and clean, modern, slightly hipster. Conveys feeling of a brand that is very young and eco-minded, concerned with quality and integrity over everything else, and that is as fun as it is elegant.
5. Other Aspects of Logo: It could be simply a Text Logo, or feel free to incorporate coffee-based elements into the logo...be it a coffee roasting machine, a coffee mug, coffee bean, a little brick building with a stovepipe running out the roof with smoke rising out, a little man tending his coffee roaster machine, or ANYTHING that looks awesome to you.