What We Do
Safe Consulting offers a variety of services to corporate, not for profit and government organisations, professionals, families and individuals. Services are provided via consultation, training and workshops.
• Support organisations to develop prevention and response strategies to sexual harassment and sexual violence in the workplace.
• Support organisations to improve their workplace culture to increase safety and inclusion for staff and clients.
• Support child focussed organisations to be ‘child safe’ i.e. ensure the safety and wellbeing of children.
• Support organisations and families to prevent and respond children and young people’s harmful and concerning sexual behaviour.
• Relationship and Sexuality education – with individuals and groups.
Our Ideas and Additional Information:
I would like the logo to look simple, to explain a bit about what we do.
When people see the logo I want them to feel confident that we know what we are doing and they can trust us to help them with the problem and deliver a high quality, unique service.
That they can feel safe with us. That they can share their 'problem' with us, we will respond with empathy and that we will and can help.