Teal (#00a9ab), black and orange (#f2672a).
Font: Univers or Brandon Grotesque
Our Ideas and Additional Information:
This logo is for an education effort called the "Power of Brands." The logo is being used to represent a collection of business (specifically franchises) and why it important to protect them.
This logo is a project of the International Franchise Association.
FOOD & HOSPITALITY
Table/Full Service Restaurants
Quick Service Restaurants
Retail Products & Services
Commercial and Residential Services
REAL ESTATE & AUTOMOTIVE
Icons for industry sectors found here https://www.franchise.org/sites/default/files/franchiseeconomy/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/EconomicOutlookInfographic_September2014_horizontal.jpg
The attached IFA Brand Guidelines are for the sponsoring organization - as in the title, they do NOT need to be followed exactly. They only provide some ideas. I do not want the logos to match the same restrictions but they should complement each other.
Attached are two PDF that provide two basic ideas. One is a circle the other is a typed out version with logo/icons reflecting the industries above and below the text.
The Power of Brands look and feel can be helped influenced by this description.
In today’s highly competitive global market place, with its overwhelming selection of similar and frequently identical goods and services, the existence of brands allows businesses to differentiate themselves from their competition and other similar goods and services.
Brands today are recognized as a key asset in creating value for a business.
Brands are the "power tools" for economic development and job creation.
• Brands communicate a powerful image
• Brands convey reputation
• Brands attract and maintain consumer loyalty
• Brands empower
• Brands allow businesses to promote value and consumer benefits
• Brands are a tool for economic growth
• Brands create trust
• Brands provide integrity
• Brands create “positive association”
• Brands communicate effectiveness and efficiency
• Brands articulate a meaningful corporate vision
• Brands motivate employees to identify with the image and success
• Brands convey consistency in all operational levels of the company
• Brands provide consumers a familiarity with what you get, at a reasonable price
• Brand serve as a focal point around which to promote an enterprise’s products and services
• Brands are recognizable, desirable, credible and properly communicate