What We Do
The primary audience is women and men, ages 20-35, who are middle-to-upper class married Christian couples expecting their first child. One Thousand Generations provides resources to these individuals so they can:
• Prepare their hearts for the challenges and joys of parenthood.
• Explore how their hearts and their marriage affect their children.
• Develop a shared understanding of God’s purposes for their family and a vision for living an intentional life.
• Establish a framework for understanding obstacles that threaten their vision and how to begin addressing those obstacles.
• Have a customized, biblically-sound plan (the “blueprint”) to establish parenting practices that deliberately pursue God’s will.
• Cultivate the confidence they need to become good, godly parents.
We envision colors that depict warmth, growth, hospitality, and love. To us, this looks like the colors shown in the attached file. We like the feel of the fonts also attached in the file. The overall looks needs to appeal to both women and men.
Our Ideas and Additional Information:
We can see either a circle or a tree being brought into the name/logo. We are also open to the idea of just the name and/or initials ("OTG" and/or "ONE THOUSAND GENERATIONS") being used -- similar to the example logos pulled from the logo tournament website ("maris event" and "orilo."
We are also open to the idea of circles to represent never-ending growth and love. We like the concept of a tree, which would convey growth and life to our audience.