What We Do
Live sports card breaks. a few things about the business:
1. Sports card breaking is becoming a more popular way to buy sports cards online (vs. buying individual packs from eBay or Facebook.
2. People buy from breakers not simply for the sports cards, but also because it’s a great place to build community and chat with each other online.
3. Breakers are an integral part of the sports card collecting world. Many collectors or hobbyists use breakers.
4. Breakers are popular with children and young adults too because it gets them excited about sports and sports history.
5. Buying from a breaker requires luck. There is no guarantee you’ll go home with any card, let alone any that are valuable. However, every day there are still thousands of people who go home with extremely valuable cards.
green, purple, black, pink, white… one any combination of these colors (or something else if you think it will look better)
Our Ideas and Additional Information:
attached is My current logo (which I made on my iPad), and logos i like for inspo.
My IG: moneymoose_detroit
My Whanot Username (where I conduct my business…its an app): moneymoose
I’m a sports card breaker on Whatnot, primarily focused on hockey. I don’t want to specify hockey though, in the event I branch out into other sports.
I like moneymoose better than moneymoose_detroit. I don’t love having Detroit in my actual name/logo, because I’m not sure from a marketing standpoint it’s not driving people away who aren’t from the area. It’s also too long.
Everyone has gotten to know me as “moose,” so I want to emphasize moose, and not money.
$ and antlers are NOT necessary. i’m open to a moose being in the logo though as a mascot.
I don’t like that you can’t tell what I do from this logo. Having a logo that is simple would be awesome, but I’d also like to explore the option of having the word “breaks” or “sports card breaks” in it somewhere…maybe?
Moose often has a connotation with up north or out west lol so I want to be careful to NOT look “outdoorsy”