What We Do
Liffel provides educational services on professional skills such as logical thinking or presentation. The site is already launched under the name of Logicadia (https://logicadia.com), and we are changing the service name and logo. Though the site is in Japanese, you can grab the tone, which does not need to be dramatically changed along with the name change.
Main target: Motivated learners, 20-30s, professional, highly educated.
Our Ideas and Additional Information:
Thank you very much for your work! We will keep updating this section as our preference becoming clearer by seeing many of your work. As commenting to all of your work is difficult, please check this section.
1. The word "Liffel" needs to be very easily readable, and the logo needs to be wide rectangle, as the logo itself will be placed at the top-left of the website.
Also, please capitalize only "L", and "iffel" needs to be small letter.
2. Please include at least one of the following so that we can use that as the site favicon or the app icon (final output is square svg).
a. A symbol before "L" (please make it simple, and abstract rather than detailed)
- please avoid using an academic hat (which is used in the current Logicadia's logo) this time
- NO Lexus like symbol please (Large L in a circle) . We don't want to waste your resource.
- Image words for the symbol (just writing randomly): Energy, fun, grow/step up, flexible, with you
b. Make "L" symbolic/unique (but need to be easily readable)
c. Meke the dot of "i" symbolic
3. Basically, please use sans-serif font, but some serif like taste would be appreciated (please see the attached as your reference)