Our Target Audience:
- Parents of children (ages birth-18) with special needs (speech/language impairments, autism, down syndrome, etc.)
- Parents of the children I work with are typically between the ages of late 20s- 40s
- Doctors who will make referrals to my practice
- Logo should be appealing to children who would come to my practice as well as the parents who pay for it
- Location: Suburban Pennsylvania
I want the logo to be eye catching to both adults and children, so using bold colors would be important. I think that purple is a great playful color, and don't really like yellow. I love tie-dye but think that it might be hard to make tie-dye look professional.