What We Do
We are a not for profit, member servicing organization. We provide our members with experienced coordinated negotiators, labour relations advice, benefit and pension expertise, training and general Human Resources Services. Our target audience is the management teams of Southern Interior British Columbia, Canada, Forest Products Companies who have unionized employees. We also offer these services on a pay for service basis to other non member Forest Products Companies in Western Canada (primarily negotiations services where we act as the representative for the company when negotiating with the union).
Our Ideas and Additional Information:
- Trees – Interior spruce, pine and fir
- Wood products (lumber, plywood, engineered lumber)
- We are a member driven company and exist to meet our member’s needs
- Services are primarily related to Labour Relations
- While we are a “historical” industry we want our look to be “vibrant and responsive”