What We Do
We custom hand-make and embroider luxury, high-end martial arts belts for customers, who are looking for a high-quality custom belt to represent their passion and rank in their martial arts journey.
Our Target Audience:
- Both men and women (about 70% men and 20% women) who are willing to spend more to buy a handmade, top of the line, martial arts belt.
- Our customers are mainly in the US but pretty good presence in Canada and Europe as well.
- Age group varies from 20s to 70s, but majority would be 30-50.
- Passionate about martial arts, karate, mma, brazilian jujitsu, etc. a
- Martial arts is huge on discipline, integrity, dedication and tradition and many of our customers are high-ranked practitioners who have been doing it for a long time, thus, willing to spend the extra money to buy themselves a high-quality belt.
- We hand-make and embroider every single belt as the order comes in, so our customers value the importance of quality craftsmanship, authenticity of their belt and the work,
Our Ideas and Additional Information:
Name of the company is Eosin Panther, with EOSIN being abbreviations of family member names. I will attach our current logo, and it must have panther but I am open to fixing it up if it can be made to suit better. I definitely want something simple but screams the long tradition of our company (since 1974) and quality that we are known for. I was thinking maybe incorporating simple belt stitches in a really clever but non-intrusive way. Maybe shortening the name to EP (stands for Eosin Panther) as well but would like to see it with both EP and Eosin Panther spelled out.
We are currently changing our website completely and would like to incorporate the new logo on the new site, as well as on all the marketing and advertising venues. Feel free to check out the current site www.eosinpanther.com (logo is our old logo and not using it anymore) and our facebook page to get an idea of what we make.
Any questions or feedback you'd need, don't hesitate to ask. :)
Thank you so much!