What We Do
e-Mission Control (www.e-missioncontrol.io) is a revolutionary product that fundamentally transforms the business model for operators of electric (zero-emission) medium- and heavy-duty equipment.
With free and simple installation of our real-time monitoring equipment, e-Mission Control:
- creates substantial new revenues to owners of medium and heavy duty electric zero emission equipment
- allow real-time data analysis of charging for electric medium and heavy duty equipment
- significantly reduce the cost of operation and maintenance of electric medium and heavy duty equipment
- eliminate administrative burden to tracking and reporting electricity charging for medium and heavy duty equipment
The target audience is owners and operators of zero-emission electric medium and heavy duty equipment. This includes ports, terminal operators, production distribution facilities, cold storage facilities, etc.
Our Ideas and Additional Information:
The parent company logo is attached.
The web address will be e-missioncontrol.io
Note that e-Mission Control has several perspectives:
1. The product serves as a online mission control system for fleets of electric zero emission equipment
2. The product serves a fast growing market of zero emission (e-Mission) equipment
3. The product is NOT an emission control system, which is why we inserted a dash (e-Mission Control, instead of Emission Control.)
4. In an interesting way, the abbreviation for e-Mission Control is emc, which is nearly Einstein's theory of relativety (but may be too obscure for this)
5. If possible, we'd like the logo to look/feel similar our existing one that is attached.