I am open for color inspiration as you see fit, as long as it pulls out our luxurious objective for the logo as a whole. Although I am a Los Angeles Laker fan, I do like the idea of using Purple blends (starting with Deep purple maybe even with black), that IF executed correctly could pull out a luxurious feel. We don't want yellow to be added, because that would insinuate "Lakers" right away, and that is not the goal. Other colors we like.. Black, and possible shades of gray. Please explore color as you see fit, as we don't want to eliminate possibilities. Thank you.
Our Ideas and Additional Information:
Here is the original logo concept that we came up with but are open for improvement.
Things we like:
- we love the cursive D - its custom and created by the owner
- we like the concept of it relating to "real estate" by adding a roof, unique house, structure, etc
- we like the emblem logo concept incorporated
Things we don't like:
- the LOGO Text for "Davis Homes" needs to be VERY UNIQUE, the HERO, not plain as this example
- the balance in this logo is wrong
- the busy-ness of this logo when zoomed out makes it hard to understand, (need more clarity when used in other contexts/mediums) so the execution /layout needs to improve, simplified or be different.
- we don't like "clip art", because this cheapens the design and veers away from Luxury that we want
- we need to incorporate the tag line/slogan "with Gary Jurrell"
We want you to explore what we were trying to accomplish primarily, but please use your own creativity as well. We are open for color, and want this logo to stand out in a very competitive real estate market. We want to feel established "est in 2020" may be a nice addition.
We will definitely answer all questions, and be very responsive.