What We Do
Our mission at CrossFit Abundantly More is to provide the highest quality coaching through constantly varied, functional movements, to help you become the fittest, healthiest and happiest version of yourself. Our vision for our gym is to be recognized as the premier CrossFit gym in our town, set apart by superior coaching, virtuosity, strong leadership and a supportive community. Our goal's are to provide our town and members with the highest standard of fitness, coaching and community. We are open to anyone that wants to pursue a healthy lifestyle and increase their capacity for life. Our target audience ranges from kids to adults of all ages, however the majority of our member base will be between 20-60 years of age.
Black, white, grey, teal/seafoam.
Our Ideas and Additional Information:
1. I would prefer the logo to be round. Either everything inside of a circle or the words can make the logo round. If using the words to make logo round, I would like the word "CrossFit" to be the top of the logo and the word "Destin, Florida" to be the bottom of the logo (see attachment drawn in chalk).
2. I would like the word "CrossFit" to be in a clean and modern font while the words "Abundantly More" are more of a script font or a retro "beachy" looking font.
3. We live in a beach town so it's very important to us to incorporate some beachy elements (Palm tree, surf board, etc.) in to the logo. I would also like a barbell, either with or without weight on the barbell. In the logo attached that I designed I lined up the barbell, palm tree and surfboard (something along those lines). Or I would really like to see a barbell and palm tree crossed together.
I would like the barbell and beachy elements in the middle of the logo.
4. I would like the establishment year incorporated in the logo in the same clean modern font as the word "CrossFit". I would prefer the establishment year to be displayed as "EST. MMXIX" or "MMXIX"
5. Towards the bottom of the logo I would like the word "Destin, FL" or "Destin, Florida" in the same modern and clean font that "CrossFit" is in.