What We Do
URGENT NOTE: Please remove all gavels (hammers) and scales. Client feedback doesn't like these as not appropriate.
The Commercial Litigation Association (www.comlit.co.uk) has been in existence for 10 years and has a database of over 6,000 litigators working in private practice in England & Wales.
It is the only national group representing the entire dispute resolution sector.
The aims of the Association are:
1. To champion the cause of all who are involved in the practice and business of commercial dispute resolution in its broadest sense and from every walk of professional life whether Judge, Solicitor or barrister, trainee or pupil, academic or litigation funder.
2. To keep the interests of our members uppermost in promoting best practice and providing training of the highest quality and relevance.
3. To develop a strong national and international network by representing the interests of commercial litigators with valuable networking opportunities both nationally and internationally.
4. Amongst other aims, to reject the underfunding of the civil justice system and assert the need for the investment of court fees in the civil justice system.
Our Ideas and Additional Information:
1. Simply design a classic font for Commercial Litigation Association
2. The business has been known as CLAN. I would be interested to see a design for 'CLAn' as 'association' would require a capital 'A' and a small 'n'
3. The domain is comlit.co.uk, so 'ComLit' or 'comlit' would be considered.
4. Any other designs will be considered.