What We Do
Need a logo for a new construction residential development in the Jamaica Plain section of Boston, Massachusetts.
Top Three Things to Communicate
#1 - Quality + Craftsmanship
#2 - Urban Dwell Vibe
#3 - Organic
Our Target Audience:
Prospective buyers of the condominiums being built at 5 McBride Street, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130. Buyers are likely to be single and married professional couples in their 30's-50's as well as "empty nester" buyers downsizing from larger suburban homes to a condominium in Boston.
Open to your ideas about colors. Note those colors in the rendering of the building....might be a place to start. Also like blues, greens and oranges.
Our Ideas and Additional Information:
Be sure to look at the pdf file in attachments, which has the draft marketing materials for the building. You will see a placeholder for a horizontal orientation logo.
- explore logos with an urban dwelling kind of vibe
- explore logos that have an organic look and feel
- Building is on a corner lot. Some logos that play on that would be cool to see.
- Jamaica Plain is referred to as "JP"...could be cool to see that integrated into a logo creatively (building symbol made of a J and a P)
- Building is 4 stories tall. Would be cool to integrate that fact into a logo design.
- Would be cool to see some designs that have a hand drawn kind of look.
- NO LOGOS WITH A HOUSE OR ROOF LINE IN THEM.
I added a few additional logos that I like in the attachments.