6° Group Logo Design Contest

Featured

6° Group has selected their winning logo design.

For $525 they received 510 designs from 73 different designers from around the world.
Contest
Logo Design Brief Edit  Hide
Luke 6 Degrees
Australia

What We Do

We are a boutique PR/Marketing/Talent agency.

Industry

Media

Top Three Things to Communicate

#1 - We are a contemporary company
#2 - We are stylish yet strong
#3 - That we are an engaged media company

Our Target Audience:

Our audience are people within the media industry. They are other celebrities, they are television networks, PR agencies and also potential brand partners.

Color Preferences

We have not yet fully decided on our colour scheme.
The logo could be black and white and this is what approximately 60% of the designs presented should display, however we have also decided that the colours of dark blue and orange could also feature in the logo.

Our Ideas and Additional Information:

Hi there,
Attached is our current logo just for your information and also a few references.
The 'Ogilvy' logo was for a font reference that I like and the 'Poem' logo I liked because of the simplicity of the colour scheme and the strength of the logo. We are in a very style conscious space, and as you can see, our current logo is quite dated.
The logo can either have the 6˚ on top as with the current logo, or next to the word "Group". See attached doc I printed. We would like the logo to be strong, stylish and simple. A "Chic" logo for a chic space, but at the same time slightly creative and not too boring. Feel free to play with the letter appearance, but some logo options should not do this. As mentioned some should have colour, but we feel that around 60% of the options should be black and white. The other 40% which may well be selected should include dark blue and/or Orange please. What 'mccabes' does with the circle in their logo is also clever, but this idea should only be in a few of the designs.

Themes

Simple
Gray
Luxury
Modern
Refined

Style Inspiration

Applications

Mobile
Desktop
Print
Signs

Entries
Order by Ranking Entry Number

Contest Entries

Order by Ranking Entry Number
1st  

Withdrawn

Withdrawn

3rd  

Withdrawn

4th  

Withdrawn

Withdrawn

Withdrawn

Withdrawn

Withdrawn

9th  

Withdrawn

10th  

Withdrawn

New  

Withdrawn

New  

Withdrawn

New  

Withdrawn

New  

Withdrawn

New  

Withdrawn

New  

Withdrawn

New  

Withdrawn

New  

Withdrawn

New  

Withdrawn

New  

Withdrawn

New  

Withdrawn

Withdrawn

Withdrawn

New  
New  

Withdrawn

New  
New  

Withdrawn

New  

Withdrawn

New  

Withdrawn

New  

Withdrawn

New  
New  
New  
New  
New  
New  
New  
New  
New  
New  
New  
New  
New  
New  
New  
New  
New  
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11