Forum

Client
Hi Everyone,

Since my contest is just a couple of days away from ending, I thought I'd get an advance tutorial on the judging process. I thought I'd seen earlier a thread somewhere about it, but cannot find it now. Unfortunately, there's not a topic search function here or I would look first.

Can someone direct me to judging info?

Thank you,
Paris
13 years ago

Logo Designer
i don't have a link, but the basics are:

a) you have 7 days to select a winner
b) the 1st place designer can still submit revisions for you, so if there is a design you want to see changes to, but it ib first at anytime and then you can swap it out again as needed.

hope this helps!
13 years ago

Logo Designer
Yes, the first place designer can submit revisions (not entirely new concepts) during judging mode and you still have the option of rotating designers to first place if there is more than one concept you wish to see modified. Also, to complete your contest you will need to have three different designers in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. And it is strongly recommended to rank the top ten spots each with a distinct concept (rather than mere iterations of other ranked entries.
13 years ago

Client
Just so I'm clear, it's correct that once my contest enters the judging phase I can continue to receive tweeks from designers as long as they are ranked #1 and that I can continue to re-rank designs throughout the judging phase (i.e., continue to receive tweeks from a couple different designers)?

Basically, we've narrowed it down to 2-3 concepts but whichever one we choose will probably depend at this point on how it looks with some of our suggested changes. The problem is, we're running out of time.

I can't believe how much great work we have received. I really wish we had use for more than one of the very nice designs that have been submitted.
13 years ago

Logo Designer
Hi Emkayare!

You are correct in your understanding!
13 years ago

Client
Thank you!
13 years ago

Client
This is excellent news, and I'm very grateful to all who have answered this thread.

I've got it down to 2 designers, with 1 logo each. Even after an extension, the contest deadline is coming up fast.

Problem is: the designers and I are in very different time zones, I'm visiting the Middle East where the weekend runs Fri - Sat, and one of the designers has been called away to tend to a seriously ill relative. The bottom line is that in the final hours of the contest, I'm not getting the tweaks I need to see in order to choose a winner. Now I know that I can get the tweaks after the contest closes. Whew.
13 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231