Forum

Daz - the great Communicator!

Client
During my recent contest held, I had 191 entries. I tried to comment on each one as they came in and some designers actually read the comments and made appropriate changes, while others did not. I want to say that it was easy to pick Daz as a winner because he made every change I requested and I knew I would be able to contact him for future projects and get results! He saw my vision and was able to make good results from it!

Way to go Daz! Keep on Wowing your clients and you will go far!
13 years ago

Logo Designer
Thank you Pam for your kind words, it has been a pleasure working with you and meeting your expectations and trying my best to exceed them when possible as well.

I always make sure my clients are happy and enjoy a great customer service, during and after the contest ends, i make sure it is a long, lasting and fruitful on going connection.
13 years ago

Logo Designer
I agree with Pam's statement I've worked with DAZ. Daz has a excellent ability to hone in on a design direction and it is evident in his work and project proposals which I have been lucky enough to review on his behalf.
13 years ago

Logo Designer
Who's this Daz character? I've never heard of him. I read this thread title and thought it was about Ronald Reagan.

;)
13 years ago

Logo Designer
lol
13 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231