Forum

LogoTournament is currently undergoing a quick site upgrade to serve you better. We should be back in less than 5 minutes. Thank you for your patience. -The LT Team.

Client
Ive been constantly getting this message displayed when I try to enter my private messages, I am logged in and using google chrome, been having the issue for the last 24hrs.

"LogoTournament is currently undergoing a quick site upgrade to serve you better. We should be back in less than 5 minutes. Thank you for your patience.

-The LT Team."
13 years ago

Logo Designer
I think you broke the PM system by mass PMing... :-(
13 years ago

Client
Nah its chrome bug. Ok in ff and ie. ;)
13 years ago

Logo Designer
It's probably just that the first time you got the message was on the PM submitted page, and when you continued sending PMs, your browser was loading the cached version of the page. That's why the other browsers worked -- because they didn't have the page cached. That happens to me all the time on my iPhone when I try loading a page during an update. And I use Chrome to view the site on my laptop, and I haven't had any trouble this week because I never tried loading a page during an update with it. That's all it was. Chrome should work just fine. It's not a bug.
13 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231