Forum

A little concerned

Client
Hello. I started a contest 2 days ago, and offered a little more ($300), hoping to get some more designs. I have only had 2 logos submitted by the same designer, and I was expecting more by now. I notice that contests that started after mine have more logo submissions, and most of them are $250 or $300.

Am I doing something wrong? I've even sent private messages to 5 different designers asking if they would consider working on my logo. Only one has replied so far. I'd love some feedback to see what I can to to encourage more logo submissions.

Thanks!
Valesa Linnean
Your Guide to Alaska Real Estate
13 years ago

Logo Designer
Hi Valesa,

I love logo designing process, feel great and nothing wrong with your doing in contest,
you are very polite, and have great feedback, many designers will be entering your contest in last day or even some designers have a specialization while the last minute, things are usually to finding good luck, and rest of designers only ensure that the contest into a healthy ranks and feedback, promising, and running well in accordance with existing regulations about concept copycats, stock/clip-arts or no originality.

maybe this thread will be helpful to understand.
https://logotournament.com/forum/general_discussion/914

Thanks!
13 years ago

Client
Thanks Trinova. I really appreciate your hard work, and the fact you gave me a design right away instead of waiting. That gives me a lot more time to give feedback and work toward the best logo. I really like a lot of what you've done so far!
13 years ago

Logo Designer
I'm in. Give me a sec.
13 years ago

Client
Thanks Erik! :-)
13 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231