Forum

Real Estate Logo

Client
I'm so excited to have the talented designers on this site work on a logo for me. I've seen some really awesome logos designed for real estate professionals on this site, and in fact a few Realtors at my office recommended LogoTournament. How long does it usually take to start getting designs? I know it says a few hours, but I'm guessing that's pretty optimistic. I'm eagerly awaiting my first logo design!

Thanks in advance for all your hard work.

Valesa Linnean
Your Guide to Alaska Real Estate
13 years ago

Logo Designer
Hi Valesa,

You should start getting some in the first 24 hours - being a weekend it tends to be a bit slower but will pick up! A few things to ensure that your contest continues to be active and draw more designers is to rank often (couple of times a day) and leave lots of feedback to individual designers. This will show that you are an active Contest Holder - which we LOVE! You can also invite designers who's style you like. Make sure you pick styles you like and point out the specific logos in the designers portfolio that catch your attention so they will know what direction to take.

Also - expect a lot of entries to come in the last 24 hours of the contest. Don't worry - you'll have a 7 day judging window after your contest closes in which to sort through any late entries so that you don't feel rushed!

Good Luck on your contest! I'm sure you will be pleased - we have a great community here!
13 years ago

Logo Designer
Awesome logos will join to your contest, just is sunday today :P tomorrow you´ll see.

Regards
13 years ago

Client
Thanks! I'm very excited to go through this process.
13 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231