Forum

For Action Movie" Lovers

Logo Designer
I am an action movie lover and I cant wait for this movie!! When a read the cast... I couldnt believe it..... Stallone, Staham, Jet Li, Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis, Micky Rourke, Austen, Dolph Landgren! Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Schwarzenegger will be a diplomatic or something like that.......... boring, but he is returning! :D

I am sure it will be a post with not so many girls :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6RU5y2fU6s
14 years ago

Logo Designer
SALT movie for Angelina Jolie was good and filled up with action
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Wow, just watched the trailer ! All those big STARS IN ONE MOVIE ? DAMN !! that is not to be missed !
14 years ago

Logo Designer
AMazing man! Just wait for September!

I am a big fan of Stallone's Rocky's... Expect for the last one............ I started boxing after wathing it... Everyone kicked my ass during 3 months when I realize that boxing was not for me.... XD

ANGELINA JOLIE :P:P:P:P:P I didnt watch that movie, is it already released?
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Yes it is already released, i went and saw it in the cinema last week. She's a hottie as usual ;)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
She's looking nice but in HD you can already see that the age is starting to leave some signs here and here.
Other than that, Rourke will look awesome even at 80's. I am big fan of that guy's work!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Thanks for the heads-up, monse - can't wait!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
REPO MEN was wicked ;)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
This movie looked stupid to me.

Its just a hollywood attempt to cash in on *celebrity interest*.

"Lets see how many popular celebrities can we get to sign contracts for one movie.. people will just go watch it because it has these *stars* in it even if the movie sucks its a sure fire way to make cash!" --producer
14 years ago

Logo Designer
ulahts said:
She's looking nice but in HD you can already see that the age is starting to leave some signs here and here.
Other than that, Rourke will look awesome even at 80's. I am big fan of that guy's work!

Rourke is great man, Did you guys watch "The Wrestler"? Very good movie, a very dramatic role...

Andrew come on mate!!!! I dont know if Hollywood pretends to cash (obviously yes) but I am glad they are, by putting together this guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:P:P:P:P I just HOPE this movie wont dissapoint me, like Iron Man 2, Sherlock Holmes, and some other films...
14 years ago

Logo Designer
The wrestler was amazing.. one of my favorite all time films along with Gladiator.

It prob wont disappoint you, just don't set your expectations very high.

Its just not going to be a quality movie, itll have cool action scenes and stuff, but the movie as a whole is a joke imo.
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231