Forum

More than LOGOs?

Hello All,
I've used your site for a logo for my company with great results. Now I need to get a design for a new wine label created.
Is this a permissible use of the site? Would the designers be interested in such a project?

Tim
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I don't think you can use the site for that purpose, but you can contact specific designers and get bids on what they would charge to create your wine label for you.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
But ... it may interrest a lot of designers here...
14 years ago

Logo Designer
There have been handfuls of people who have had labels designed here..

I would think it would be suitable to start a contest here if you are looking for a label, its just going to be a horizontally dominated rectangle in shape, yes?

Even if you wanted something with more shape to it, there should be no problem.

People have even had real estate signs designed here.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I did a t-shirt design here as a CH and it worked fine! Just delivered them last week and the client was thrilled.

I also have winery clients and they could probably use LT to make even better labels - I might suggest it.

Why not a wine label? will need dimensions and and other constraints for printing to help make the best design. good luck.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
there have been label contests, it should be OK to submit your contest.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
LT does not do contests for letterhead, envelopes....etc. so, I'm not sure we do contests for labels.
If you need a graphic to use on a label design...that might work, but an entire label, with all the text, bar codes, etc...
I would think not.

Might be best to contact admin. first.
14 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
Labels are ok. It's one of the few stretches to the normal routine of logos. Of course all designs must be original and not include stockart etc as per site terms.
14 years ago

Great, thank you all for the responses. I'll start the contest asap.

Tim
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231