downloading artwork

Logo Designer
How do you know if client have download artwork
15 years ago

Logo Designer
you don't........:(
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Yes I was just writing help to find out after downloading winning entry files it does not confirm they were sent...Is this normal?...I don't know if the CH has gotten the files or not and I don't want them waiting on me.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
You should get 2 email messages with Subjects that say:

1. Your files have been approved!
(Telling you that the Contest Holder approved your files)

2. Contest Prize
(An email from PayPal when they send your money).
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Ok gonorth...what I was wondering is ..if the download went threw...it never confirmed that the download was successful ...I should get that email "approved files" after the CH has approved them...but I don't know if the CH is getting the files I sent.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
I thought that is what the "Your files have been approved!" email was for, to tell you that the Contest Holder clicked on a link to download your files, got them ok, and then clicked a button on this website to say that they got them ok.

Dunno how it all works actually.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
Always stay in contact with the CH via PM or email. They'll usually tell you if you ask. If they release the funds, though, chances are they've seen the files. They have to do that manually, so it's in their best interest to look before they release the money.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
In fact, it's always good to ask them (politely) to release the funds after they've seen the files. Some CHs don't realize they have to do that. It's not just because they download them. We only get paid if they approve the files.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
As a side note, I won a contest last week, and got paid for it, but have only received 1 message from the Contest Holder, and no responses to my email messages (even though she told me to send an email to her).

Long story short I promised her that if her logo didn't print satisfactory, I would refund her money. So I have been waiting for her to get back to me on this (before I spend that money!). But apparently she's been sick.
15 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231