Forum

Logo Designer
in case you haven't read through the forums, make sure your first contact is via PM with the designer in question. there are many moderators here, plus the general community to keep an eye on things. if you feel there's been a copy, contact the designer first and state your case. in most cases, if there is an issue, the graphic is withdrawn. if not, that's what the forums and logo court are for. the system isn't perfect, but everybody tries...
15 years ago

Logo Designer
I PM'd the designer to discuss.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
I was away everyone, i've just checked the link provided though, there are similarities for sure, but i've created it from the scratch along with others by just messing around with those geometrical shapes all together, didnt even see similar ones on stocks for inspiration, so had no clue that such existed in that manner, its just a pure coinsdence, but i'll have a discuss with my fellows and see what their opinion about that, if its causing a hastle i'll remove them, although those are all very basic shapes that anyone could possibley be lead to at the end of playing around with shapes like i did.

one last thing , its funny to know that " Last login: 3 hours, 14 minutes ago

so from the look of it, you're just some other old designer here who is trying to do this for a reason and just created that account today and had this one post just for me thats pretty much intresting.
15 years ago

Logo Designer
never the less, thats a general discussion forum and such a thing should be only in the designer resolution forum.
15 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231