Forum

Love to design, but hate to blog

Logo Designer
Last login: Now
Forum Posts: 6
As you can see I have been at this wonderful website "extra brownie points" for a while now..but I rarely post anything in the forms. Its not that I don't read the forms, cause I read them all the time, I just don't have much to say. I have learned a ton from this website and all you talented designer, and have made a few extra bucks in the process. I try to enter a few contests a month, sometimes I'm lucky some times not. I just thought I would say Hi today and thanks for the great job you all do at this website to make it a wonderful place to be.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Hi Peg! now you have 7 posts. ;)

everyone have own style how to love this site.
and you're right about a wonderful place to be. :)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
peg770 said:
As you can see I have been at this wonderful website "extra brownie points" for a while now..but I rarely post anything in the forms. Its not that I don't read the forms, cause I read them all the time, I just don't have much to say. I have learned a ton from this website and all you talented designer, and have made a few extra bucks in the process. I try to enter a few contests a month, sometimes I'm lucky some times not. I just thought I would say Hi today and thanks for the great job you all do at this website to make it a wonderful place to be.

Ditto, what she said! : )
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Here's to a continually increasing Post count for you, Peg! Am glad to get to know you better. LT does make for interesting reading, huh. :)

I am fascinated by people who "don't have much to say". Many times I wish I had a little more of that quality. I'm sure so does my husband. ;)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
peachdz9 said:
I'm sure so does my husband. ;)
:D @ peachdz9
14 years ago

Logo Designer
peg770 said:

I joined shortly after you Peg, and as you can see, I don't have many forum posts either. I hate to type. I'm such a spelling and grammar nazi, I drive myself crazy. And I hunt and peck. So I usually don't bother. Ditto on the great website comment!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Less "Blah-blah", more work. That's a good approach, imo...
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231