Forum

Package design contests?

Client
Let's just say hypothetically (and by "hypothetically" I mean "this is my exact situation") someone like me was asked to produce a ridiculous amount of package designs in an insanely short period of time. They asked me to produce a bunch of logos and logotournament.com was a godsend on that deadline, but now I have a couple dozen die lines for packaging and am expected to somehow create a bunch of compelling designs for my client.

Having done a billion package designs in my career, I know the creative process is much the same as a logo design - possibly simpler in many ways since the pure creative of logo design is already done. After dealing with this site, I just see an opportunity for the designers to make more money, gain some packaging experience, and build their portfolio.

Any interest? Of course, like most of my ideas I don't have any clue how exactly to get the ball rolling - I assume it would be something the powers at Logotournament.com would have to explore.

-D
14 years ago

Logo Designer
HI Dusty, you are permitted to ask the designer or ANY DESIGNER on logo tournament to help you with freelance work, an amount could be determined by you and the designer and an arrangement made outside of the realms of of Logo tournament is permitted. What is not permitted are backdoor deals. Eg If I choose xxx designers logo he must throw in a package design. Any competition needs to be won fair and square.

If you are looking for help with package design I would love to quote on the job, I do have some experience in that area. You can get hold of me through my portfolio page.

Brendan
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Here i am, send me Private Message or you can surf my website!
Best regards, Fer.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
@ Dusty - there are many designers here at Logotournament whose skillset goes well beyond just logo design. Have a look through some portfolios and whatever links there may be therein and make contact from there with those designers who you feel might be a good fit. Best of luck with your second contest.:)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
i'm in....site won't be up until end of the month but you can pm me and i can send you my pdf cv...
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231