Forum

Vote for me...please

Logo Designer
This is my store, love, and eco, geen, is near and dear to me....they have a design an eco tote....my theme 'Greenista'(please search Greenista, note cpaital G, or click on daily winners, I am the dress, name is m...I'd appreciate your vote....;-)

http://www.bloomingdales.com/campaign/social?campaign_id=133&channel_id=1

Thank you so much in advanced:)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I voted for you. Funny thing... thumbing through other entries I actually saw some clip art. They need to borrow our Logotournament moderators to keep everyone honest!

Good luck.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I voted...good luck..
14 years ago

Logo Designer
thanks sooooo much:-)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
i just voted for you...great tote..good luck
14 years ago

Logo Designer
voted yes: obvious copy of tini's work! ;o)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
voted for Greenista 2.0
14 years ago

Logo Designer
wow, thanks everyone...so appriciated:)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
satto said:
voted yes: obvious copy of tini's work! ;o)

haha
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Voted for 2.o miss Tini. :) Very cool.
I see you were one of the daily winners!! Congrats.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Fashionista meet Greenista...style, green....GORGEOUS :)

Good luck
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Tini1, have you seen that the top rated design has over 19,000 votes? That person is obviously getting the word out somehow. I think your top design had about 36 votes when I just checked. You need to step up the advertising! Especially because that top rated design is total crap!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Lindsey said:
Tini1, have you seen that the top rated design has over 19,000 votes? That person is obviously getting the word out somehow. I think your top design had about 36 votes when I just checked. You need to step up the advertising! Especially because that top rated design is total crap!

Could be someone who made a voting script if it has a huge margin over other entries.

I don't think those entries could legitimately be ranked that high given all of the other designs there are, esp tini's...

also, I see greenista 3.0 on the daily winners page, congrats!
14 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
Youtube :D or twitter? lol
14 years ago

Logo Designer
bens0n said:
Lindsey said:

Could be someone who made a voting script if it has a huge margin over other entries.

I don't think those entries could legitimately be ranked that high given all of the other designs there are, esp tini's...

also, I see greenista 3.0 on the daily winners page, congrats!

yeah, that design had a crazy amount of votes......they won the runner up(1,000) because the runner up spot was solely based on # votes....

The grandprize goes through a panel of bloomie fashion execs, Rebecca Minkoff......they still haven't announced the winner....fingers, toes crossed:)

thanks for the votes everyone:)

greenista 3.0 got picked the day after I submitted for daily prize:).......my fave is the shoe:)(greenista 2.0)
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231