Forum

Restless- Wanting more

Client
How do we invite a designer to compete that hasn't submitted an entry yet? Is there a reason why higher ranked designers would not want to compete in a certain competitiion even if the prize is nice?
14 years ago

Logo Designer
You will get more and more entries as you get closer to the end of the contest time period. Some designers like to enter contests early on. Some designers don't enter a contest until has four days left. Some only enter in the last day. It just depends on the individual's strategy. With a prize like that, you'll get entries, I'm sure. You might want to use the Not Interested category as sparingly as possible, rank as many as you have time for, give as much direction as possible, both in the general comment section and on the individual designers' pages. Honestly, though, I'm sure you'll get plenty of interest as time goes on.

Hope that helps a little,

Laura
14 years ago

Logo Designer
+1 @ Apatinii (Laura) - all well put. Additionally Restless, you might consider a 'media blitz', so to speak. Some contest holders send out a round of Private Messages to designers that interest them, or the top 50, 100, or more designers, inviting them to have a look at your contest and perhaps participate. I know I always have a look and often enter such contests that I might not otherwise have noticed. Good luck with the contest. Steve.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Posting here is a great way to attract more designers...i'll certainly take a peak at your contest...
thank you
14 years ago

Client
Thanks for the great insight. I was starting to get worried when I only had a few entries within 24 hours. I'm glad to know that there are designers that enter later on in the process. I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with; there are AMAZINGLY talented designers on this site! Wish I had half the talent I see on here.
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231