Forum

really nice...

Logo Designer
Merhaba komşu...
youtube access is prohibited by the government in Turkey...(:(: It is a shame....
This is the proof that how so called democracy of the government works in Turkey..
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Yes: simple, nice and efficient... music help much, thanks mk!
@ilkay: real full democracy doesn't exist on earth, power and money rule the world!
It's almost the same everywhere!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
very powerful - yet simple. nice!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
ilkay said:
Merhaba komşu...
youtube access is prohibited by the government in Turkey...(:(: It is a shame....
This is the proof that how so called democracy of the government works in Turkey..

wow...are u serious? I had no idea that could happen!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Love it!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Wow. Amazing.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
It gave me the chills.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
very striking!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
mkdes!gn said:
ilkay said:
Merhaba komşu...

wow...are u serious? I had no idea that could happen!

long time ago I heard from an Iranian girl that all social networking sites like orkut.com, facebook.com etc. are banned in Iran!! dont know what is the current status!!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
turkey is not democratic country and we all know it :)
but nice video mkdes!gn
14 years ago

Logo Designer
What about Estonia, punk?
14 years ago

Logo Designer
thanks for sharing this - I actually saw it in English before too. Still a great way to make this message visually.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
satto said:
What about Estonia, punk?

one of the most free countrywe dont ban youtube and we dont kill women if they show their hair :) and we dont burry people alive if they love who they want not what "family" accepts :D

but thats OT

and dont insult me. i can think many names for you too
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Dear Punktiir
I guess you should be more careful when you compare Turkey to İran. ıt is true that unfortunately we have a fundementalist government.

But just remember the Turkish revolution and Atatürk the founder of our republic women in my country had the right to vote before any European country or USA... Fundementalists in my country do not represent the majority of Turkish people.

And we are not forced to cover our hair.. We have choice.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Maybe this discussion should end here; nobody can choose the country where is born; sometimes he can choose the country where he can live; ask me about it ... some years ago
14 years ago

ian
Logo Designer
Imago said:
Maybe this discussion should end here; nobody can choose the country where is born; sometimes he can choose the country where he can live; ask me about it ... some years ago

Good point Imago!
@mkdesign: thanks!
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231