Forum

CH did cool 3d rendering of logo from contest I won very cool...

Logo Designer
WOW !!! looks really slick and good ! loving it and loving your logo and seeing it turning this way.

Congrats on your recent win and it being the 15th ;) Hopefully i'll catch up with you soon since i started entering.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Yes. Indeed... It looks tasty.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
looks great Dave!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Congrats on the win the design is rock solid....was clearly my fav in the contest...

though the CH's render is okay not great. only a few minor changes to make it look real...the CH should have chamfered the edge just a wee bit to take away thee computer generated hard look as well as render using radiosity...and a depth of field
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Very cool! Congratulations!!!

Fer
14 years ago

LogoTournament Staff
Nice effect.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
yep, very cool!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
kool - congrats
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Sweet! Ultimate photorealism, meet the ultimate satisfaction of a logo designer!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Bloody brilliant, mate. I am very pleased for you. :-)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Mint said:
Yes. Indeed... It looks tasty.

something i would say.
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Daz said:
WOW !!! looks really slick and good ! loving it and loving your logo and seeing it turning this way.

Congrats on your recent win and it being the 15th ;) Hopefully i'll catch up with you soon since i started entering.

Thanks everyone and daz i will be looking out for you I took 4months off myself after 2 bad 2nd places lol im back and rested now lol
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I like your logo as the 3d version.
metal effect is excellent.

;)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Awesome! Congrats, PF! :-)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
pfdesigner said:
Daz said:

Thanks everyone and daz i will be looking out for you I took 4months off myself after 2 bad 2nd places lol im back and rested now lol

we got our buddy TNSGraphics here too with 15 golds, so we're in the same boat now and gotta reach our 20th.

I've got two current #1's , keep your fingers crossed for me to bag those.

I'll be entering more new contests too, back to old DAZ days, but am sure i'd get a lot of 2nd and 3rd places by default ( that comes easily, lol )
14 years ago

Logo Designer
good luck Daz
14 years ago

Logo Designer
looking Great PF

All the best
14 years ago

Logo Designer
good work PF, more wins coming. :D
14 years ago

Logo Designer
great job, well managed realism. congratulations
14 years ago

Logo Designer
nice... they look really proud using your logo :)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
that's awesome.
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231