Forum

High School Logo

Client
Hello Designers,
I started a new contest and i'm looking for a design for my daughters Equestrian Team. It's a High School Sport that competes against other High School Teams. She's on Varsity Equestrian and they compete in several events. English riding.. Hunter/Jumper... but there are also horses who do Dressage.. (no jumping) I need a LOGO for this. It's new to the school and I thought this would be a great place to have one made.
I need it to look like High School... Fun, fierce and bold. If you would like to join my contest , I would love to see your work. I browsed around and didn't see any school stuff...
15 years ago

Client
Run through the first couple pages of designers and pick out a dozen who are doing the STYLE you like. PM them and ask them to jump in. The top three in my contest are all designers who I invited and they are going way above and beyond.
15 years ago

Client
Thanks for the tip, I've only recieved a couple entries that kind of fit the style that I am looking for in my logo I still have 9 days left so I'll try this. and next time I won't do a 14 day contest. too long.....
15 years ago

Logo Designer
14 isn't too long, wish most contests were longer sometimes, remember designers are working on many other contests at the same time at times, and sometimes we get in on the beginning, and sometimes we happen to find them at the end... usually most designs come the last day of the contest as well.

As far as your contest JF, yes, simply find designers by just looking around at other contests, viewing portfolios and see if you find a style you are looking for. :) You can click to https://logotournament.com/portfolio to view top ones right now..
15 years ago

Client
Thanks for your tips! I appreciate it!
15 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231