Forum

Anyone Like French Crepes? (Bribe Incoming)

Client
We posted up a new contest yesterday and we've already received some great designs. We have nothing but complete confidence we are going to come out the other side of this process with a logo we are going to LOVE! However, it never hurts to sweeten the pot!

Sooo...if any of you designers ever find yourself in our neck of the woods (Central Valley, Northern California), please come and visit us for a fantastic French crepe on us! We'll be opening on May 1st. :)

(PS, sorry mods if this is out of line...please delete if so.)
14 years ago

Logo Designer
I don't suppose we can get them delivered :(
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Clapping hands in San Francisco!
14 years ago

Logo Designer
How would we get the free crepe? would we just introduce ourselves as a LogoTournament designer
14 years ago

Client
Glendon, unfortunately I doubt the crepe would survive a shipment or a long delivery route...you're just going to have to head to California on vacation one of these days. :)

As for my local people...yeah, once we are open (scheduled for May 1st) just come on down and mention that you participated in the logo design contest and your meal will be free of charge (one time, I can't afford to feed you every day, lol).
14 years ago

Logo Designer
Wohaaa! More than 7000 LT designers to feed, Matt!
14 years ago

Client
Well I'm hoping you all don't live within driving distance obviously but if you do I'd be happy to have you all check out our place. Our food is going to be addicting so it's not like you'll only be able to visit once. LOL
14 years ago

Client
Thank you again for all the hard work on my contest and congratulations to ShnickStudios for winning with a fantastic design! I'll definitely be telling anyone/everyone I know about this service!
14 years ago
Login
Home Start on your logo Contests Portfolio Designers Help Contact Us
Forum About Us
1-800-300-3231